**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

For what it’s worth, looks like the M’s have signed Jayson Werth.

The Dodgers’ Trayce Thompson is out of options and may not make the roster. He’d be a good pickup for you guys, can play the corner OF spots well and I think his bat will pickup as he’s recovering from his injury two years ago.

A lot of people clown Dipoto, but I like him and am rooting for him to do well. Good luck this season fellas, I’ll be at SafeCo in August when the Dodgers play you guys.

I dont like a few trades Dipoto has made (Oneil and Vieira off the top of my head) butI think that hes put together a competitive roster with what he has to work with.

The window is closing on this particular team, though. Injuries were a problem last year and they have already started this year. The core is getting old and the farm system is depleted to nothing.

I still have hope for the playoffs this year and think we will be right there at the end of the year. If we dont make it, i expect i complete teardown and a terrible team for a period of time in the near future.

Cleveland+Indians+v+Seattle+Mariners+NTajDDcU-xUx.jpg

Cleveland+Indians+v+Seattle+Mariners+OMHPj3knbcgx.jpg

Cleveland+Indians+v+Seattle+Mariners+y5qzZpFF8uUx.jpg

Cleveland+Indians+v+Seattle+Mariners+63vSsDHLQahx.jpg

Not gonna lie... seeing Ichiro leg out that infield hit and then go from 1st to 3rd... I was scared that he might pull-up.

Don't they line it with rubber mats?!

And I'm surprised we haven't heard more of these types of incidents.

This team is made out of peanut brittle....

Nice to see the M's start off on a good note, pitching looked decent (outside of Paxon), and the offense did enough to scratch out some wins.

Loved seeing Dee Gordon hit a HR and Felix dominate this weekend.

If we could start fast that would really help our chances because thats been a weak spot the last few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom