Seattle Police Punches Girl

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Though

i watched the video again just to make sure. Whoever said the girl deserved to get punched in the face is straight up stupid

QFT

Did she pose any type of threat to you? REALLY??????

If this officer can not handle a couple of teenage GIRLS, he needs to make a career move.

Punch a serial killer, or child molester in the face like that, and i'll give him all the props in the world........
THIS. Its sad that some of the people in here are saying she deserved this. At the end of the day it was a TEENAGE GIRL got shocked in the face BY A MAN! I don't care what she did you dont hit no girl like that! 

Gender doesnt matter when the person is crazy.
Your an IDIOT! so let that been your girl or sister getting hit in the face by a cop. I guess its ok because she's crazy
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
you all are really dense. you dont know what her intentions were. he was under attack by two people no matter the gender. what if they both started going after his gun? he did what he had to do.

thats why you dont resist arrest. you think they are just gonna say, ohh ok, im not gonna arrest you since you hit me. its cool you can leave.

idiots.
indifferent.gif

If you push a cop who's trying to arrest someone, regardless of race, gender or species you deserve everything that you have coming to you. Obviously it's a little tough to arrest someone when their friend is pulling on your arm while you're trying to cuff her and then starts pushing you. I don't think they train you on how to grow a third arm in this situation at the academy.

Really... what did she think would happen? Pushing the cop and saying get the @+@% off will make him back down? Silly goose.

i watched the video again just to make sure. Whoever said the girl deserved to get punched in the face is straight up stupid

QFT

If this officer can not handle a couple of teenage GIRLS, he needs to make a career move.

Punch a serial killer, or child molester in the face like that, and i'll give him all the props in the world........
THIS. Its sad that some of the people in here are saying she deserved this. At the end of the day it was a TEENAGE GIRL got shocked in the face BY A MAN! I don't care what she did you dont hit no girl like that! 

Your an IDIOT! so let that been your girl or sister getting hit in the face by a cop. I guess its ok because she's crazy
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

So your sister getting hit in the face by a cop evokes a different response than your brother getting hit in the face by the cops, if they both provoked the cop to do it?

Sounds like double standards to me.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

QFT

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
you all are really dense. you dont know what her intentions were. he was under attack by two people no matter the gender. what if they both started going after his gun? he did what he had to do.

thats why you dont resist arrest. you think they are just gonna say, ohh ok, im not gonna arrest you since you hit me. its cool you can leave.

idiots.
indifferent.gif
I never said that. Im saying he could have handled the situation better. I don't care if she pushed him that gives him no right to sucker punch a teen or any one in the face I dont care if the resist.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

QFT

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

So your sister getting hit in the face by a cop evokes a different response than your brother getting hit in the face by the cops, if they both provoked the cop to do it?

Sounds like double standards to me.

exactly. if my sister starts getting physical with a cop and gets smacked as a result, i wouldnt be mad at the cop, id be calling her a dumb @#$
laugh.gif
it doesnt matter if a punch was excessive or not cause it wouldnt have happened if my dumb @#$ sister didnt put hands on him in the first place

QFT

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

idiots.
indifferent.gif
I never said that. Im saying he could have handled the situation better. I don't care if she pushed him that gives him no right to sucker punch a teen or any one in the face I dont care if the resist.
She should know the law if she didn't, she knows now

The punch wasn't excessive....like I said my opinion on this matter would be different if dude pulled out a batton and proceeded to bludgeon her. It was a nice, effective swift punch...got the point across with minimal damage. I'll allow it.

I suspect there are a lot of Riley's in this thread.

"Oh thank God for the police. I mean....who snitched."

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL the police actually enforces Jaywalking laws?
laugh.gif
Anyhow, she shouldn't have touched him...the only reason people are making a big deal out of this is because they're women. Women want equal rights and treatment? Well here it is.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I find it kind of ironic that the person who recorded the video thought it would get the cop in trouble, but instead got the cop off the hook. The teenage girl's case would be a lot stronger if the camera wasn't rolling.

as for my position; i think the cop did what he had to do in order to make an arrest. if your resisting arrest regardless of race/sex (especially when the cop is outnumbered), you risk the possibility of getting punched or worse.

i'm wondering... would this video be so controversial if he tased the girl instead? i've felt a taser before... i honestly think i'd rather get punched.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

idiots.
indifferent.gif
a SUCKER PUNCH?!!?!?!

laugh.gif

Im done.  Youre clearly not in the right frame of mind.  A sucker punch?  You reaalllllyyyyyy believe that was a sucker punch?

roll.gif

By the way, if my sister, mother or anyone in my family of either gender put hands on a cop like that id be laughing at my family member for being such a %%#+!*+.  Its 100% unacceptable to put hands on a cop like that.

The whole thing was not needed tho, people jaywalk there all the time... I drove by when the cops where outside.

That area is directly across the street from my old High School and it happened right afterschool, the cops are just bothering kids for no reason when their school year is almost over, there were plenty of officers too, they could have simply restrained her. A punch was completely unneccessary.

Another day in the Soufend
tired.gif

- Safari

all im gonna say is this. from watching the video i came to the conclusion that the cop was inproprerly raised. his dad musta beat his mom on a regular basis or something since he thinks it's ok to hit women.

yea those two girls were acting like female dogs but police deal with scumbags and people who act like female dogs on a regular basis. it's their job. you don't go around hitting teenage girls, handcuff them and send them to jail and call it a day if their breaking the law and really though the girl that got punched wasn't going to be able to get the other girl to get away.

You guys talking about how bad a punch is.
I rather be punched in the face(and that didn't look like a very strong punch), than maced or tased
eyes.gif

Some people just need to think and do the math on certain
situations sometimes.

If the cop was that determined to take you to jail till the
point he was willing to physically will you in,
then just chill out and get in the car.

Your not gonna fight dude and get away. Point blank.

I'm not for men hitting women, but it was inevitable in this circumstance.
She put herself in that situation.

Jaywalking though? What a joke.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

all im gonna say is this. from watching the video i came to the conclusion that the cop was inproprerly raised. his dad musta beat his mom on a regular basis or something since he thinks it's ok to hit women.

yea those two girls were acting like female dogs but police deal with scumbags and people who act like female dogs on a regular basis. it's their job. you don't go around hitting teenage girls, handcuff them and send them to jail and call it a day if their breaking the law and really though the girl that got punched wasn't going to be able to get the other girl to get away.

That's exactly what he was trying to do. He already told her to stop resisting arrest. And to those saying she's a teenage girl, what does that have anything to do with it. First off, she was clearly bigger than him, but let's ignore that fact. If your friend is about to get arrested the last thing you want to do is interfere. Take it from the cops perspective, he has no idea your state of mind and you're pushing him. What if that girl was going to punch him next? How bout stab him? It's 2 against 1 in that situation once her friend got involved. Sure, we can all talk after the incident but the cops aren't here to play what if scenarios, he did the correct thing. To think there's people actually doubting and going against the cops actions 
indifferent.gif

I would rather be punched in the face by that frail officer than maced. Some of you are out of your mind if you think being maced is a better option. I'm surprised he didn't tackle her, but that can even end up bad from what I've seen an officer do to a crazy drunk chick. The only problem I have with this is it's over jaywalking, absolutely ridiculous to try and enforce that in almost any circumstance (who knows though, maybe it was one of those rare instances). 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

why would u give any cop a motive to shoot u down
tired.gif
she's lucky she didnt get offed

No kidding.  If that was my boy whose a beat cop, he would have taken out his baton and shoved it up her face without hesitation. 

Stupid moronic women.  Add the charges of resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer to the list.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif

Im sure you know all about this cop based upon a few seconds in a video.

Back
Top Bottom