Selling My Sneakers/Clothes - Alexandria

What'sup, fellas? I'm having a yard sale today (7/9) and tomorrow (7/10) and selling some of my sneakers and clothes. Nothing too crazy with the sneakers - Nike Indie, Elite, Urban, some Reebok, Adidas and Asics. Most have been gently worn, some DS, some dogged. As far as clothes, some stuff from my Need Supply Co. and Henry days - jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts, denim. I do have a few @*@% Dallas tees I made with Tony Romo after he muffed the snap in the playoffs on the front. Some stuff really goes back - Polo, Polo Sport, Tommy Hilfiger, etc. Most everything is US 8, medium, and 30-34 waist. Come through if you ain't doing %%+. I'm probably not going to check this again, so I probably won't answer any questions at a timely manner. Just come through. 
Oh yeah. There's a bunch of other stuff for sale too. They're items that have been accumulating for over 30 years!

Rudy

2210 Fort Ward Place

Alexandria, VA 22304

Sat, 7/9 & Sun, 7/10

9AM - 6PM

What'sup, fellas? I'm having a yard sale today (7/9) and tomorrow (7/10) and selling some of my sneakers and clothes. Nothing too crazy with the sneakers - Nike Indie, Elite, Urban, some Reebok, Adidas and Asics. Most have been gently worn, some DS, some dogged. As far as clothes, some stuff from my Need Supply Co. and Henry days - jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts, denim. I do have a few @*@% Dallas tees I made with Tony Romo after he muffed the snap in the playoffs on the front. Some stuff really goes back - Polo, Polo Sport, Tommy Hilfiger, etc. Most everything is US 8, medium, and 30-34 waist. Come through if you ain't doing %%+. I'm probably not going to check this again, so I probably won't answer any questions at a timely manner. Just come through. 
Oh yeah. There's a bunch of other stuff for sale too. They're items that have been accumulating for over 30 years!

Rudy

2210 Fort Ward Place

Alexandria, VA 22304

Sat, 7/9 & Sun, 7/10

9AM - 6PM

Back
Top Bottom