Senseless violence over the new foams... (news broadcast)

This is a damn shame. Some of my friends knew the victim. He wasn't even into sneakers, he was helping his friend that got jumped.
30t6p3b.gif

I've been hearing unconfirmed reports of 2 deaths, MULTIPLE stabbings, and at least 12 robberies between PG Plaza and Iverson.

grin.gif

This is a damn shame. Some of my friends knew the victim. He wasn't even into sneakers, he was helping his friend that got jumped.
30t6p3b.gif

I've been hearing unconfirmed reports of 2 deaths, MULTIPLE stabbings, and at least 12 robberies between PG Plaza and Iverson.

grin.gif

Its a damn shame smfh thanks for the vid tho, Ive been looking for a legit link about the senseless violence that has occurred over the last 24 hours

Its a damn shame smfh thanks for the vid tho, Ive been looking for a legit link about the senseless violence that has occurred over the last 24 hours

I'm still shocked that this even happened. No one deserves to die over some shoes. This +!%! is **!+*@+ stupid! A life was taken over some damn shoes, regardless if he was helping out his friend from getting robbed. The "Shoe Game" sickens me at this point, with all these fools wanting to make a statement and flaunt with their shoes not matter the price.
tired.gif

I'm still shocked that this even happened. No one deserves to die over some shoes. This +!%! is **!+*@+ stupid! A life was taken over some damn shoes, regardless if he was helping out his friend from getting robbed. The "Shoe Game" sickens me at this point, with all these fools wanting to make a statement and flaunt with their shoes not matter the price.
tired.gif

surprised it took this long to get posted in here

$$+% like that is absolutely distgusting

surprised it took this long to get posted in here

$$+% like that is absolutely distgusting

Didn't know dude personally but I'm 99% sure I've seen him around before. I live literally 50 feet from where the stabbing happened. R.I.P. to him
It's sad people are dying over shoes tho.  Thing is violence like this only increases the potential for more violence, my mans was telling me people were up in Pentagon City yesterday morning STRAPPED just to get the foams smh..

Think about that...strapped in Pentagon City..to get some damn shoes at 6am.  It's a shame.

Didn't know dude personally but I'm 99% sure I've seen him around before. I live literally 50 feet from where the stabbing happened. R.I.P. to him
It's sad people are dying over shoes tho.  Thing is violence like this only increases the potential for more violence, my mans was telling me people were up in Pentagon City yesterday morning STRAPPED just to get the foams smh..

Think about that...strapped in Pentagon City..to get some damn shoes at 6am.  It's a shame.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Makes me not even want them joints.

Condolences to dude family.

same feeling...i just read an article about all the violence revolving around the shoes and i'm thinking about selling them now.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Makes me not even want them joints.

Condolences to dude family.

same feeling...i just read an article about all the violence revolving around the shoes and i'm thinking about selling them now.

I was reading that this stabbing was at 6:30 pm on Thursday ... Did they release early or something ? Some people are saying it wasn't over the shoes... Almost sounding like the media strikes again... Idunno !

I was reading that this stabbing was at 6:30 pm on Thursday ... Did they release early or something ? Some people are saying it wasn't over the shoes... Almost sounding like the media strikes again... Idunno !

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I think one of them got them early. Just was at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Should not have lost his life like this.

These youngins are on a whole other level nowadays.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I think one of them got them early. Just was at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Should not have lost his life like this.

These youngins are on a whole other level nowadays.
30t6p3b.gif

Absolutely senseless, last week it was the Caribbean Festival, this week it's the Foams release.

Absolutely senseless, last week it was the Caribbean Festival, this week it's the Foams release.

Back
Top Bottom