September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

^ Dope black cements and Bred Xii's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my recent pickups:

2nd pair of KBIV Finals Away

2nd pair of Onituska Tiger Mexico 66, really comfortable casual shoes.

Foamposite Lite Amare POP

Supra Skytops Red Patent and Navy Denim. Oh yeah don't mind the lace set up was deciding how I should lace them.
rvm0i1.png

BEEN WANTING THESE SOO COPPED OFF A FRIEND FOR $100 EVEN DS & SUMFORCE FIELDS FROM FTL
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

thanks
pimp.gif
i know right!!! iss
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Best place to land steals/amazing trades.

word im about to get the 99 bred iv's for 160 atleast a 8/10 just no box or card but who cares i get the real heat
laugh.gif

nice pickups yall. some ppl known for their bad deeds on here so they went to iss to continue, bums

^ dope air forces. i just had a renewed interest in air forces a couple days after i saw the un-laus.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

nice pickups yall. some ppl known for their bad deeds on here so they went to iss to continue, bums

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haters
pimp.gif
got to love em! cant knock my hustle! thanks
smile.gif

I'm not a hater. But I will say you're not a hustler, more like a thief....don't get mad and fu** up the thread either, I just call it how I seeit.

Those WTAP Eras are INSANE. Very very dope my dude.

Here are my 4 new pickups. All from Nike Factory. *They're all samples except the aqua AM1's.

Got these for DS $9.99 with 30% off. So, $7.00!!

Got these for $21.00.

Got these for $50.00.Wasn't looking to cop more than $25 on each shoe But these are hard.

And, I got these for $19.00.

And copped some Gr cool grey 11 lows for $35 DS from a good friend. No pics though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haters
pimp.gif
got to love em! cant knock my hustle! thanks
smile.gif

I'm not a hater. But I will say you're not a hustler, more like a thief....don't get mad and fu** up the thread either, I just call it how I see it.

check yo inbox mother.

Back
Top Bottom