Serious question: Come inside

grin.gif

i'll just say this, keep you a pair of drawls on the floor next to the bed just in case a 4 alarm brakes out.

not if you live with your parents. Happened to one of my dudes, he slept commando, mom came to wake him up one day, pulled the covers off him....awkwardsituation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

not if you live with your parents. Happened to one of my dudes, he slept commando, mom came to wake him up one day, pulled the covers off him....awkward situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
a whole different spin on "rise and shine".

I live by myself but still nah. Sometimes people ring my doorbell early in the morning waking me up and I start to panic looking for clothes to put on.

I live alone so they'll be mornings where I'll walk around my apt. in the nude for a little bit just cause I can/being lazy. But in the summer whenit's mad hot? Yeah, why not. With a girl? Obviously. In the winter? I live in Chicago, so usually no, even with heat/heavy comforter gotta wear somethingto keep warm while sleeping.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

not if you live with your parents. Happened to one of my dudes, he slept commando, mom came to wake him up one day, pulled the covers off him....awkward situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
a whole different spin on "rise and shine".
[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Now that's just wrong...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom