Serious question: Do Caucasians really not use washcloths? vol. Dave Chappelle "Trading Spouses"

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Body-Loofah.jpg

+

321056.jpg

=

pimp.gif

Yup.

Bar soap
sick.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I am white.
I do not use a wash cloth.

I will.
After reading this seething hatred.

Hatred? Naw just facts homie. Welcome to the darkside...cleanside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Whats wrong with lathering your hands and then cleaning yourself vs. doing the same with a washcloth?
Lack of friction/traction.
That makes sense. I don't know I still don't think it really makes that much difference in terms of how clean you get.
I mean, when people wash their hands before eating or anything else they don't get something to scrub, you just rub your hands together then dry.
i know 3rd graders with more sense then you

go wash yo %#*
Do you get a washcloth and lather and scrub your hands each time before you eat and after you use the bathroom?
Like I said earlier and the guy a couple posts above me, I don't see how washing your hands and washing your body the same way would make you less clean.
And I use washcloths btw.
G them same 3rd graders will tell you that your hands gets no were NEAR as nasty or smelly as places like your under arms, balls or $@+

and with how you talking there isnt a person in here that believes you us anything other then a bar
Germ wise, I'd say your hands get much dirtier than the rest of your body. What goes into your armpits etc. besides sweat?
And if you look at my first post in this thread-

My family uses washcloths, but when I go to college I doubt I'll use one.
And I still haven't gotten an answer, if using your hands and soap isn't sufficient enough to clean your body of just dirt, what makes that same method fine to use on your hands which collect all kinds of random and potentially harmful germs and are then used to handle food?
actually just regularly washing your hands isn't good enough. that's why nurses & doctors are often taught the "proper" wayto wash your hands.

laugh.gif
I didn't know this was a white people thing

I use a washcloth (I'm Hispanic if it matters) and I think its disgusting not to scrub your body with something
I have seen people with what looks like accumulated filth in certain areas where they don't scrub (elbows, ankles, neck, waist, etc.)

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by marath0n

I passed out at my boy's spot after a party. I wake up in the morning and hop in the shower. I'm searching the cabinets and see shampoos, shower gels, face cleanser etc but no washrags. I throw my shorts back on and go to dudes room and ask him for a washcloth. He hits me with the face and proceeds to tell me that "black people are weird".
commandowrong.gif

This is why for like the past 7 years I've always gone in to the shower with my own body wash or bar of soap. Can't trust nobody.

I'm almost positive some type of bacterial disease can spread that way
laugh.gif
sick.gif
He probably thinks you are weird because you expect him to have a stack of washrags as if his house is a hotel. I've never used my friendsshower even when I pass out at their house. I just bounce the next morning and shower at my place. If I have intentions to stay at someones house, I willtake my own toiletries. If I'm in an unfamiliar shower and don't have tools, I will use my hands and soap/bodywash.

He probably uses a loofah or another scrubing device, and personally I wouldn't share it with anyone. It is like a tooth brush.

Personally using a washcloth is just as weird as using your hands. I currently use that Axe thinamajig, before I would use those female looking scrubbers,
laugh.gif
. You are not getting any cleaner with a little ol' white towel.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

I have seen people with what looks like accumulated filth in certain areas where they don't scrub (elbows, ankles, neck, waist, etc.)
looking like they got a 2 tone paint job done
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Whats wrong with lathering your hands and then cleaning yourself vs. doing the same with a washcloth?
Lack of friction/traction.
That makes sense. I don't know I still don't think it really makes that much difference in terms of how clean you get.
I mean, when people wash their hands before eating or anything else they don't get something to scrub, you just rub your hands together then dry.
i know 3rd graders with more sense then you

go wash yo %#*
Do you get a washcloth and lather and scrub your hands each time before you eat and after you use the bathroom?
Like I said earlier and the guy a couple posts above me, I don't see how washing your hands and washing your body the same way would make you less clean.
And I use washcloths btw.
G them same 3rd graders will tell you that your hands gets no were NEAR as nasty or smelly as places like your under arms, balls or $@+

and with how you talking there isnt a person in here that believes you us anything other then a bar
Germ wise, I'd say your hands get much dirtier than the rest of your body. What goes into your armpits etc. besides sweat?
And if you look at my first post in this thread-

My family uses washcloths, but when I go to college I doubt I'll use one.
And I still haven't gotten an answer, if using your hands and soap isn't sufficient enough to clean your body of just dirt, what makes that same method fine to use on your hands which collect all kinds of random and potentially harmful germs and are then used to handle food?
That's because you use anti-bacterial soap to wash your hands. That way there's no need to scrub.

Originally Posted by saint lt

actually just regularly washing your hands isn't good enough. that's why nurses & doctors are often taught the "proper" way to wash your hands.
I think its more important to do that in a hospital where you're around sick people or recovering sick people. I meant as in sufficient enoughfor regular everyday people.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

That's because you use anti-bacterial soap to wash your hands. That way there's no need to scrub.

They make two different kinds of bar soap?

actually just regularly washing your hands isn't good enough. that's why nurses & doctors are often taught the "proper" way to wash your hands.

Oh yeah? They use washcloths eh?
laugh.gif

I didn't know this was a white people thing, I thought everyone uses washcloths or that body wash thing.

i wasnt going to get into the hand washing thing but unless you washing yo hands 6+times a day or using a alcohol-based hand sanitizer they still dirty as hellso as far as you thinking you doing something right you still fail at the end of the day if you not using a alcohol-based hand sanitizer you aint cleaning sohands good enough point blank

i am white. i haven't used a washcloth ever in my life. it works pretty well. seems like the stereotype question is going over well compared to whensimilar questions are asked about other races
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Oh yeah? They use washcloths eh?
laugh.gif

tired.gif
doctors scrub their hands with something that would looklike a bristle brush, or use the brushes with soap on them. they also scrub to their elbows & clean under their nails ... well while washing your handseveryone is supposed to clean under the nails.

Let's just get this out of the way...

It's good to be dirty (sometimes).
It's bad to be completely clean (all the time).

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Body-Loofah.jpg

+

321056.jpg

=

pimp.gif
Man i remember one time my moms tried to bring this crap to me... i said please you better give me a towel and a bar of soap..^ thatbodywash/sponge just always seemed feminine to me...

Im hispanic and i don't use a wash cloth. shower gel + bare hands. there is plenty of friction going on with my hands to keep me nice and clean.

old spice+axe body wash with sponge/loofa/ washcloth FTW and for the record im hispanic so idk if that matters lol

eek.gif
how people feel clean by just using their barehands

I thought everybody used either a washcloth or a loofa

I bet some of y'all necks dirty as hell
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom