Serious question, how are you 'okay' with this?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

This is heart breaking for the kids they'll suffer more then mom in the long run, and that sentence was way harsh. But moms gotta get her $&*! together , she had more pot confiscated from her jacket at the courthouse when she was sentenced (she plead guilty to that charge and got two years concurrent)... still 10 years is way overboard considering petifiles serve less time .

I feel bad for the children as well, and from accounts, I know going into the foster system is not a good situation (assuming they don't get placed with other family members).  But let's face it, from the article, this doesn't sound like a fit mother.  She is selling drugs openly in front of her children and even involving them in the deals by having them make change.  I hope for the best for these kids, and maybe they will be better off without her.
.... indeed

as for sentencing
Both Spottedcrow and Starr were arrested and offered plea deals of two years in prison. But because neither had ever been convicted of a crime and with such a minimal amount of marijuana, they decided to roll the dice and enter a guilty plea before a judge with no prior sentencing agreement.

Starr was hit with a 30-year suspended sentence with no incarceration, but five years of drug and alcohol assessments. Meanwhile, Spottedcrow was sentenced to 10 years for distribution and two years for possession. Both sentences are to run concurrently and Spottedcrow will not be up for parole until 2014.
10 yrs is excessive in my book....but they took the chance.

This is heart breaking for the kids they'll suffer more then mom in the long run, and that sentence was way harsh. But moms gotta get her $&*! together , she had more pot confiscated from her jacket at the courthouse when she was sentenced (she plead guilty to that charge and got two years concurrent)... still 10 years is way overboard considering petifiles serve less time .

I feel bad for the children as well, and from accounts, I know going into the foster system is not a good situation (assuming they don't get placed with other family members).  But let's face it, from the article, this doesn't sound like a fit mother.  She is selling drugs openly in front of her children and even involving them in the deals by having them make change.  I hope for the best for these kids, and maybe they will be better off without her.
.... indeed

as for sentencing
Both Spottedcrow and Starr were arrested and offered plea deals of two years in prison. But because neither had ever been convicted of a crime and with such a minimal amount of marijuana, they decided to roll the dice and enter a guilty plea before a judge with no prior sentencing agreement.

Starr was hit with a 30-year suspended sentence with no incarceration, but five years of drug and alcohol assessments. Meanwhile, Spottedcrow was sentenced to 10 years for distribution and two years for possession. Both sentences are to run concurrently and Spottedcrow will not be up for parole until 2014.
10 yrs is excessive in my book....but they took the chance.

some white people on here love acting oblivious and pretending that racial discrimination doesn't exist. everyone in here knows the outcome would have been dramatically different, had this lady been a suburban soccer mom. but hey, that's life.

laugh.gif
@ offering two year plea deals. nobody in their right mind would take a two year plea for $31 in marijuana sales for a first offender. the lady's only fault is putting her faith in the American justice system, thinking they were maybe going to look out for the welfare of her and her children.

y'all are talking about she wasn't a "fit mother." why? because she sold two bags of weed to help with the bills? everything mentioned in that article is the exact same thing that takes place in every hood across America and exactly what i was raised around.

the fact that she got 10 years with NO PRIOR CONVICTIONS is absurd. race is not a coincidence in this case. now these kids will see their mother behind a glass for at least the next 5-7 years of their life. the Judge has effectively destroyed any family structure that family once had and those kids are most likely going to end up in the system as well. congratulations.

some white people on here love acting oblivious and pretending that racial discrimination doesn't exist. everyone in here knows the outcome would have been dramatically different, had this lady been a suburban soccer mom. but hey, that's life.

laugh.gif
@ offering two year plea deals. nobody in their right mind would take a two year plea for $31 in marijuana sales for a first offender. the lady's only fault is putting her faith in the American justice system, thinking they were maybe going to look out for the welfare of her and her children.

y'all are talking about she wasn't a "fit mother." why? because she sold two bags of weed to help with the bills? everything mentioned in that article is the exact same thing that takes place in every hood across America and exactly what i was raised around.

the fact that she got 10 years with NO PRIOR CONVICTIONS is absurd. race is not a coincidence in this case. now these kids will see their mother behind a glass for at least the next 5-7 years of their life. the Judge has effectively destroyed any family structure that family once had and those kids are most likely going to end up in the system as well. congratulations.

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif

/thread

laugh.gif

/thread

homedude got butsed for making a fake video??? ##@.. thats not Right... TOsh.O does Crazy $@@# like that all the Time...... This is sketchy

homedude got butsed for making a fake video??? ##@.. thats not Right... TOsh.O does Crazy $@@# like that all the Time...... This is sketchy

Is she any worse than the execs who robbed people and business entities of millions and used said money to better their lifestyle? Are they unfit parents too? The same way you judged this woman as a mother based off a couple blurbs is sadly the same way the justice system treats sentencing in many cases. No one seems to look at the bigger picture anymore. Better off without her? She sold weed, she's not a druglord.

Is she any worse than the execs who robbed people and business entities of millions and used said money to better their lifestyle? Are they unfit parents too? The same way you judged this woman as a mother based off a couple blurbs is sadly the same way the justice system treats sentencing in many cases. No one seems to look at the bigger picture anymore. Better off without her? She sold weed, she's not a druglord.

laugh.gif

dirty go head and do it if you feel.

slim, shut your *%!#! #$$ up stupid.
2 bags to help pay the bills?
lets stop being stupid. shes serving trees all day. so lets cut that out now young man.
and infront of her kids.
you know what they are going to turn into?
yep. them wild #$$ @**@%! runnin the street with no rules tryin to run up on you askin for a lighter.
"i wanna grow up to be like my momma"
i mean grandma already got lil dude countin up cash makin change.

it hurts my heart as a black man trying to get away from all these sterotypes that have been cemented in our culture,
while all you blacks and non blacks who think being black is all #@$*% and giggles.
yall dont know how it feels to have random people comin up to you when your dressed nice and your car is clean askin "hey bro you got any weed" or having cute lil white +%@!##% askin "hey you got any coke"
like your some %!#!#+# drug dealer. thats not whats up.
yeah you think 10 years for this %#%@ is "excessive" but its not.
cause them lil @**@%! are going to turn into the next generation of "weedman/woman" and the cycle will continue.
im hoping the 10 years will set the lil @**@%! straight to not try and slang in the future.
but dont get it twisted. im no anti weed dude, but when i do my thing doin what i do, even though its not breaking big laws, i know full well of the numbers i COULD get, and i debated that and still go ahead and do it. so she knew what was up.

laugh.gif

dirty go head and do it if you feel.

slim, shut your *%!#! #$$ up stupid.
lets stop being stupid. shes serving trees all day. so lets cut that out now young man.
and infront of her kids.
you know what they are going to turn into?
yep. them wild #$$ @**@%! runnin the street with no rules tryin to run up on you askin for a lighter.
"i wanna grow up to be like my momma"
i mean grandma already got lil dude countin up cash makin change.

it hurts my heart as a black man trying to get away from all these sterotypes that have been cemented in our culture,
while all you blacks and non blacks who think being black is all #@$*% and giggles.
yall dont know how it feels to have random people comin up to you when your dressed nice and your car is clean askin "hey bro you got any weed" or having cute lil white +%@!##% askin "hey you got any coke"
like your some %!#!#+# drug dealer. thats not whats up.
yeah you think 10 years for this %#%@ is "excessive" but its not.
cause them lil @**@%! are going to turn into the next generation of "weedman/woman" and the cycle will continue.
im hoping the 10 years will set the lil @**@%! straight to not try and slang in the future.
but dont get it twisted. im no anti weed dude, but when i do my thing doin what i do, even though its not breaking big laws, i know full well of the numbers i COULD get, and i debated that and still go ahead and do it. so she knew what was up.

How can you say dealing infront of your kids is ok? Making them get change for a drug deal is ok? So what if she is paying for bills by selling a little weed. But with the kids around? What happens if a deal goes wrong and somebody tries to jack her? Putting her kids in danger is ok? Man some of yall on NT blow my mind. Must not have kids I guess.

How can you say dealing infront of your kids is ok? Making them get change for a drug deal is ok? So what if she is paying for bills by selling a little weed. But with the kids around? What happens if a deal goes wrong and somebody tries to jack her? Putting her kids in danger is ok? Man some of yall on NT blow my mind. Must not have kids I guess.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif

plus it looks like she was married to the childrens' father so hopefully he can take care of them...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif

plus it looks like she was married to the childrens' father so hopefully he can take care of them...

10 years is excessive but at what point do we excuse people because "theyre trying tp pay bills", like the dude who "politely robbed" that store owner for the same reason

Back
Top Bottom