Serious question

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Edit: has anyone here reached the point where they dont feel like living anymore? what did you do to get out of this state of mind? 
play with my nephew and niece, all the while knowing I don't have children so I can leave whenever I want 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn dude that's a crazy way to look at things.

please, du's need to get outside and experience all the joy this world can bring.
things can be hard sometimes, but you cant be thinkin bout killin yourself. thats just plain trippin

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Edit: has anyone here reached the point where they dont feel like living anymore? what did you do to get out of this state of mind? 
play with my nephew and niece, all the while knowing I don't have children so I can leave whenever I want 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn dude that's a crazy way to look at things.

think hes messing with you;read it again
laugh.gif

i think about suicide a lot
oddly enough i consider myself a happy person

im always messing around, %#!+%+$ with ppl

they say how happy i am

but i have really low lows

so ive definitely been there

i just think of my family. my friends that have committed suicide, and i cant. ill live for them, the ppl that cant

you need a change of scenery, a vacation, anything

watch  a movie that youve always loved, the one that makes you want to change the way you live

do what you love man, go have some fun

start enjoying everything you do, cherish this time that you have

get cocky wid it son, throw on some camron and diddy bop around campus

chat it up with some *****, do your thing!

pimp.gif

"every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around"

Bro you only live once. There is NOTHING in the world that should make you want to off yourself. You gotta find good in everything and no matter how tough %+%* gets, use that good. 

OP

dead #$# serious

i had hypnotherapy done yesterday (first time ever) an i felt great yesterday along with this mornin (right now)

i was talking to my negative minded....crazy ex last night and nothing got to me at all i felt at peace with her.............i even cut her off a few times and said those words you say are just hurting you.....i told her straight up some things and she agreed with me. she is just too concerned with trivial things in life

my mind is always running......but after yesterday its a lot more quiet. i am a very critical of myself now its like i have a few thoughts even right now as i type and i feel more focused........i feel like i know what i what to do and that is gonna be my goal.

things are temporary, you gotta turn that negative thoughts into positive

i dunno you can give it a try, PM......ill give you more details. but my brain feels very alert in a good way.

Originally Posted by calikev34

i think about suicide a lot
oddly enough i consider myself a happy person

im always messing around, %#!+%+$ with ppl

they say how happy i am

but i have really low lows

so ive definitely been there

i just think of my family. my friends that have committed suicide, and i cant. ill live for them, the ppl that cant

you need a change of scenery, a vacation, anything

watch  a movie that youve always loved, the one that makes you want to change the way you live

do what you love man, go have some fun

start enjoying everything you do, cherish this time that you have

get cocky wid it son, throw on some camron and diddy bop around campus

chat it up with some *****, do your thing!

pimp.gif

"every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around"

dudes got himself on the choppin block. the last thing he needs is some Killa Cam.

Back
Top Bottom