Seriously how do Torrents Work??

I have a school project coming up in which i will have to get accustomed to using torrents and i have no no experience using them. Which ones are the best or work the quickest??

I have a school project coming up in which i will have to get accustomed to using torrents and i have no no experience using them. Which ones are the best or work the quickest??

Idk exacty what you're asking but when i download movies and programs the ones with the fastest seeds and leech's tend to download faster. I never download anything that hasn't been downloaded by a large group of people and doesn't have a good feedback.

Idk exacty what you're asking but when i download movies and programs the ones with the fastest seeds and leech's tend to download faster. I never download anything that hasn't been downloaded by a large group of people and doesn't have a good feedback.

Ok to be more specific i know that you have to download a torrent to whatever specific thing you want (movie, Music, Pictures etc...) but once you download the actual torrent wats next..... is there some kind of program i have to use in order to retrieve the actual file?

Ok to be more specific i know that you have to download a torrent to whatever specific thing you want (movie, Music, Pictures etc...) but once you download the actual torrent wats next..... is there some kind of program i have to use in order to retrieve the actual file?

Usually comes ready to go on my mac but sometimes I use UnRarX to process it. It could come as a Zip file or a .Rar....I'm no expert by any means tho, just an online thief
laugh.gif

Usually comes ready to go on my mac but sometimes I use UnRarX to process it. It could come as a Zip file or a .Rar....I'm no expert by any means tho, just an online thief
laugh.gif

This isn't a homework thread. And there are plenty of other options, but they all work the same.

This isn't a homework thread. And there are plenty of other options, but they all work the same.

Back
Top Bottom