Seriously NT, I'm starting to think that average height > tall

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Dudes with height got all the luck imo
Being 5'6 doesn't let you play basketball and football now does it

dont tell me no bs that I can overcome my height disadvantage...

9733504fe76282483fad661b73bd05b7e605130.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 excuse me sir, buy any chance is that violin made out of....bacon? i've been searching far and abroad for a bacon violin.

I'm 6'0....

I believe it depends on the girls mentality.

Some girls judge men's appearance's based on what they see in the media. Unfortuneatly, hieght is displayed in the media, to have to be about 5'10 and up. To be considered "attractive"
ohwell.gif

Honestly, I wouldnt feel as confident to walk up to a shawty', If i was 5'7 or shorter.....

I'm 5'10 and walking around nyc most of the time I feel like a giant & I think I'm short. Most ppl in nyc are short so when u 6 feet & change u must feel like Andre the giant.

Its the way you carry yourself cause height isn't always the main factor at all.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How tall are u op? U talking like you're 7'.
But yea u need to step ur confidence game up
im 6'5
indifferent.gif
 i thought you were at least 7'
you aint even that tall bro
I don't know where you're from the the average height of a chick walking the streets of NYC is about 5'3. That means their forehead lines up right around my nipple, yo

bro im 6'9
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why are you assuming that the ONLY difference between you and him is the height differential?

It's gotta be something more 
laugh.gif
Being tall FTW

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I'm 5'10 and walking around nyc most of the time I feel like a giant & I think I'm short. Most ppl in nyc are short so when u 6 feet & change u must feel like Andre the giant.

thank you

thank you
This is true. Generally speaking, non-white races tend to be short(er) and it's easy to feel like I'm towering above people, especially when taking the subway.

Tall people tend to be awkward. Short people tend to have a Napolean complex. Also girls can have very specific preferences on the height of a guy. Some only want tall, some want average, and others don't care. Average height guys tend to be in the sweet spot -- less chance of a complex or of being awkward, and a better chance that they are the ideal height for a given female.

But these are just tendencies, not the rule. They can be overcome. Confidence and other factors can make a 6'5" guy attractive to any girl while lack of confidence and other factors can make some guy who is the perfect height unattractive to all.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

thank you
This is true. Generally speaking, non-white races tend to be short(er) and it's easy to feel like I'm towering above people, especially when taking the subway.
i hit my head if i forget to tilt it sideways when getting on
smh.gif

that is kinda tall for NYC
laugh.gif
you're right, most dudes I see are around 6'1 so I see where you coming from

I'm 5'9ish on a tall day
grin.gif
... never really felt short after age 14 or so.. I like short girls anyway..

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How tall are u op? U talking like you're 7'.
But yea u need to step ur confidence game up
im 6'5
indifferent.gif
 i thought you were at least 7'
you aint even that tall bro
I don't know where you're from the the average height of a chick walking the streets of NYC is about 5'3. That means their forehead lines up right around my nipple, yo

bro im 6'9
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

OP. Like someone else said. You're assuming height is the only factor. You probably aren't as confident as your homeboy. There is no perfect height and as long as your not freakishly tall or ****** then you should be fine. Height should be the least of your worries. Chew some gum. Maybe your breathe stinks. Just sayin...maybe

Being tall is a disadvantage, females-wise, on hugs and kisses. It makes everything awkward if both of yall are standing up

Back
Top Bottom