Seriously NT, I'm starting to think that average height > tall

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Being tall is a disadvantage, females-wise, on hugs and kisses. It makes everything awkward if both of yall are standing up

Yeah you can't makeout standing up but you can still give kisses and give hugs so I wouldn't call that a disadvantage. I'm short and all the guys I've been with have been much taller so it's never been a big issue for me.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

you may be ugly? but.... avg height>tall
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thought i was the only one thinkin that the avg height in NYC is shorter.........i told my friend that when we were in town and he didn't agree LOL. I'm from Toronto by the way..... but yeah even if they are shorter dudes in NYC has swag and girls are fine! even if they're not they know how to dress LOL 

laugh.gif
 is this a thread to make short dudes feel confident about themselves? 
FAIL. 6" & up > your life

Yeah right, find me a girl who doesn't like a tall man cause I've yet to encounter one.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I'm 5'10 and walking around nyc most of the time I feel like a giant & I think I'm short. Most ppl in nyc are short so when u 6 feet & change u must feel like Andre the giant.

thank you
This is true. Generally speaking, non-white races tend to be short(er) and it's easy to feel like I'm towering above people, especially when taking the subway.

save  for Samoans.
Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Dudes with height got all the luck imo
Being 5'6 doesn't let you play basketball and football now does it

dont tell me no bs that I can overcome my height disadvantage...
 Earl  Boykin
ohwell.gif

I am 5'4 and I have never had a problem getting girls. Every girl that I have been with and the one I am with right now have been taller than me. You must be horrible at speaking to the ladies

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yeah right, find me a girl who doesn't like a tall man cause I've yet to encounter one.
Exactly.

I've never heard a girl tell me that she'd prefer a guy who was 5'9" over someone 6'2" or tall.

Not to say shorter or average guys can't get girls because that's stupid, but majority prefer taller guys.

OP you just sound like you're awkwardly tall and don't have any confidence, you must approach girls like Lurch answered the door for the Addams family... "You rang?"

im 6'4 and the only thing i hate about being so tall, is how clothes fit, and taking the subway. females dont seem to be offended by my height like u said though....

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I am 5'4 and I have never had a problem getting girls. Every girl that I have been with and the one I am with right now have been taller than me. You must be horrible at speaking to the ladies

Hmm....

i'm 5'9" and my wingman is 6'5" and we bag chicks together all the time with no problem. height really isn't a factor at all when you exceed in other physical categories. if you're ugly, no amount of height can save you. and most men share the same issue which is NOT knowing how to speak to women.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Kim1

Beast4ya pyp

nerd.gif
i have to search through my pics to see which one is NT friendly because this is an obvious tarp
EDIT---Pics for the beasts
laugh.gif

how do you resize?

friend is 6'0, 6'1

Back
Top Bottom