Seriously NT, I'm starting to think that average height > tall

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I sometimes wonder if I wasn't over 6 ft, would I still get play...
laugh.gif
if you have to question whether or not your height is the reason you get play, you might wanna go back to the drawing board and start over.

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif
if you have to question whether or not your height is the reason you get play, you might wanna go back to the drawing board and start over.
Well, I mean.. broads wouldn't want a 5'2 dude.. would they?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

No. 6'1 - 6'2 > All.

Oh yeah, I'm 6'1 but even I thought average was around 6'0 but I'm from the Bay so we're kinda short

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif
Well, I mean.. broads wouldn't want a 5'2 dude.. would they?

Was looking up if anyone  was 5'2.  Dude  from AC/DC and Bobby Valention  are. Oh and  Charlie Manson  too
laugh.gif

Im 5'6 and never have a problem pulling girls.

but still im not going to try and pull a chick whos like 5'10. lol

either way its about how you present yourself and the game you spit

point blank..

if someone tells me how to resize pics i'd post

*unless yall want ninjahood sized

It really %*+@$+% doesn't matter. Jesus. Confidence is all you need.

If girls only liked a certain height or type then everybody in the world would be the same %*+@$+% height.

So whats the point of this thread?

Being 6'5 I've never had an issue meeting girls... but I do hate the extra height while riding a train, bus, airplane, backseat of a car, anything that requires sitting in a public space basiclly. No leg room ftl. I was on a plane recently and the girl next to me is sitting with her legs crossed pretzel style meanwhile my knees are being jammed into the persons seat in front of me.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Being 6'5 I've never had an issue meeting girls... but I do hate the extra height while riding a train, bus, airplane, backseat of a car, anything that requires sitting in a public space basiclly. No leg room ftl. I was on a plane recently and the girl next to me is sitting with her legs crossed pretzel style meanwhile my knees are being jammed into the persons seat in front of me.

This. And when the person in front of you decides to recline.. 
mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This. And when the person in front of you decides to recline.. 
mad.gif

mad.gif
When the person in front of me does this (and its ALWAYS a short person that decides theyd love to recline all the way back), I stay pushing up against the chair with all my strength. Im six foot four and I never recline the seat out of courtesy to the person behind me. But when I get reclined on? Unacceptable.

I'm 5'9....%## (haven't measured in hella long)
I think the reason you are getting overlooked might have a lot to do with your focus on your height...or other physical features bro and not enough on your presence. I mean if your comparing yourself to your dude then you already lost. Don't let yourself turn into those salty bruthas I see in the back of the club dancing with no-one but madd tall and fit like (shy +%+ peacocks) women are suppose to just bow in your presence.. You have to put in work...just like everyone else...YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE....you can see the new girls coming in from the back of the club..so get at them first! Some of my peers like to play that "after-effect" role an then get mad when they are not chosen by the female. Don't be concerned with one-upping the next man...just stay focus with leaving with what you want! Just like the kicks bro. The last thing I can say to help your number's game is...peep who's peepin on you! You are too focused on cold leads...women may not approach you directly but they always will position themselves available when they want someone...if you see a female walk by you more than twice and she's giving you eye contact...you need to make a move. Even females that are being holla'd at thirsty dudes will signal you to make a move if she sees you come correct. But how can you if your pouting over your boy getting what he wants...thats what those cockblocking females do....DON'T DO THAT. no moist behavior in 2010! You'll be alright as long as you find value in yourself and don't seek  appraisal though your peers. GUD LUCK! 
pimp.gif
[h1]
[/h1]

I'm 6'3" and I feel it's about the perfect height for everyday life.

As for OP, it's all about confidence. Sure looks and height can help attract a chick, but it takes more to actually get em.

5'9-5'10 and i love it... my girl is only 5'0 (always loved short vitches)... only thing i can say is step you face game up, proactive maybe?... haha jk jk but yeah, i'd be intimidated as hell by a 6'5 girl approaching me, so i dont see the difference with it being a dude. sorry man,  wear chucks, avoid jordans

Back
Top Bottom