Seriously NT, I'm starting to think that average height > tall

I've been watching my boy who's about 5'8 5'9 approach girls and they are very inviting to his presence. He's comfortable, she's comfortable and in 2 mins he cops the # and walks away. I approach a chick in the least threatening of ways with a simple "Excuse me, miss?" they turn around expecting my eyes to be at my chest and look up at me like a deer in the headlights. Apparently, tall dudes arent just intimidating to males, but females also. I find that the only way I get to meet a chick is through mutual friends.

If I want to approach a chick (and its not really approaching) I have to be sitting down and they have to be called over for any kind of conversation to be started. If I call them over while I'm standing I get a butt load of one word answers and eyes filled with terror
tired.gif

I'm 6'4 and dont really have problems meeting girls. Maybe your confidence is low or something.

Perhaps they all feel Nicole would @$%@ them up if they talk to you?

Or theyve heard of your erection problems.

Why are you assuming that the ONLY difference between you and him is the height differential?

haha you buggin' man.

i'm 5'7 on a good day with the air forces on and there are times i feel intimidated.

but i've learned you gotta come out swinging and command the room with that demeanor.

you got 30 seconds to establish yourself as a sheep or a wolf.

don't waste the height, its always a benefit haha

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm 6'4 and dont really have problems meeting girls. Maybe your confidence is low or something.

this....females love tall dudes

is it even possible to approach a broad with low confidence?
laugh.gif

edit: Thats like, being a race car driver with Tachophobia 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

is it even possible to approach a broad with low confidence?
laugh.gif
co-sign.

if you have the guts to approach a girl, you better be sure you're boasting confidence.

approaching a girl with low confidence is an auto loss.

Originally Posted by Diego

Perhaps they all feel Nicole would @$%@ them up if they talk to you?

Or theyve heard of your erection problems.

@%@% happens when you drive a 2013 M3 and only smash 2 to 3 model broads a night...maybe you'll experience it one day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How tall are u op? U talking like you're 7'.
But yea u need to step ur confidence game up
im 6'5
indifferent.gif
 i thought you were at least 7'
you aint even that tall bro

Dudes with height got all the luck imo
Being 5'6 doesn't let you play basketball and football now does it

dont tell me no bs that I can overcome my height disadvantage...

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How tall are u op? U talking like you're 7'.
But yea u need to step ur confidence game up
im 6'5
indifferent.gif
 i thought you were at least 7'
you aint even that tall bro
I don't know where you're from the the average height of a chick walking the streets of NYC is about 5'3. That means their forehead lines up right around my nipple, yo

Pure quackery. I'm 6'2" and never have experienced any of the things you described.
Your boy just might have more game/better conversation skills than you... Confidence only gets your foot in the door.

From what I know, short dudes usually are always good dressers. Every short dude I know can dress. I am sure that plays into the reason why some of them get the success they do with the females.

Short dudes are almost like big girls. They know from a physical standpoint most people don't want them, so they have to extreme in their DISPLAY of confidence to overcompensate for their physical limitations. (Napoleon Complex). Not sure of the term for big girls doing this.

So dude might actually have more "swag" than you. Hate that damn word.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Dudes with height got all the luck imo
Being 5'6 doesn't let you play basketball and football now does it

dont tell me no bs that I can overcome my height disadvantage...

9733504fe76282483fad661b73bd05b7e605130.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Pure quackery. I'm 6'2" and never have experienced any of the things you described.
Your boy just might have more game/better conversation skills than you... Confidence only gets your foot in the door.

*looks at location*

all Cali girls are easy, though

Back
Top Bottom