seriously what do pictures like this make you think of the world

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Indoctrination into Islamic fundamentalism begins at a young age for a lot of these extremists. I don't believe in one man's terrorist stuff. That doesn't explain the fact that this is a kid who's practically being brainwashed into believing that that this is the way to accomplish things. Human resource and the potential to do something of value for your people wasted due to extremist thought. How is that benefiting anyone? Backwards thinking if you really look at it from a human perspective rather than one clouded by ideology.

I thought it was Nacho Libre
laugh.gif
but still
smh.gif
Iraq is a disgrace... America never pull the suicide bombers card...
What makes you say it's about Iraq though? What even gives you that impression? The rest of your comment is just poor.

And noting the photo url, this is just fodder for a blog intent on spreading Pro-Jewish propaganda anyway, so as powerful/disturbing as the picture may be, I also would question the intentions of people who put this forth as if this kind of thing happens often and across all Middle Eastern countries. The extremism is there, but kids strapping themselves or getting strapped up all the time to bomb others is not entirely accurate.

dont take sayings literally "one mans terrorist" doesnt exclusivey apply to terrorists

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

i typed in "suicide" on google images after hearing of jessica alba's engagement

when i saw this i literaly stared at it for a good minute pondering to myself what the %##! is wrong with the world
child_suicide_bomber.jpg
That people are crazy.

&

The United States it he best country/area in the world & ALWAYS will be.

Cowards. Always strapping the bombs to the kids. Always using the kids as shields.

I hear you. That's disgusting. There is absolutely now way to say that this is a "freedom fighter" move. They're in the stone age over thereor something. I don't know they can live with themselves - I guess ignorance is bliss. Just keep blowing eachother up.

[h3][/h3]
seriously what do pictures like this make you think of the world
That some people shouldn't have children, or be involved with children.
smh.gif
@ that pic.

Back
Top Bottom