Seriously, what goes on in that Rich Yung clothing thread? Vol. I'm not the only one

No hate just curious. I was surprised by the first one and the second one is also doing numbers too. WTH goes on in there, sorry but I prefer not to enter.Must be an NY thing?

ive never seen, or heard of anybody wearing/ liking "Rich Yung"

it must be a bamma thing ?

I don't know, but you right, I've never encountered nobody not named Fab (or Fabo or Loso or whatevathehelleva he callin hisself these days) rockinit...

laugh.gif

good question

[h3][/h3]
Seriously, what goes on in that Rich Yung clothing thread? Vol. I'm not the only one
Ummmm....

People talk about RY.

And Fab posts in there.
Isn't it like the same 10 people?
I guess you could say that.

But Curren$y posts in there too.

Pay the thread a visit and you'll see.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

i think its because henz0 posts in there

That too.

dreClark wrote:

[h3][/h3]
Ummmm....

People talk about RY.

And Fab posts in there.
Isn't it like the same 10 people?
I guess you could say that.

But Curren$y posts in there too.

Pay the thread a visit and you'll see.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

i think its because henz0 posts in there

That too.

indifferent.gif

You guys should visit the thread... I have and I honestly dont understand why people wear that GARBAGE
indifferent.gif

I went in there one time and said who wears sweaters to a club and got boomed in more ways than one .. "thats not a sweater, that's a sweatshirt"- "I'm sorry and who are you?" That's not a sweater that's Rich Yung" and so on .. LMAO

But hey if they like dressing for one another thats on them .. I don't knock them .. I just thought sweaters to a club is a no ..

do you guys actually like the clothes tho?? cuz i saw a few shirts online and i was not impressed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Forreal? Sup Hot Spitta!!

703 if you dont wear RY what the hell you wear?
roll.gif

your making it seem like its the only brand WORTHY enough to be accepted hahaa

and this is why i wear plain tees...

Originally Posted by SGS MM

I went in there one time and said who wears sweaters to a club and got boomed in more ways than one .. "thats not a sweater, that's a sweatshirt" - "I'm sorry and who are you?" That's not a sweater that's Rich Yung" and so on .. LMAO

But hey if they like dressing for one another thats on them .. I don't knock them .. I just thought sweaters to a club is a no ..

LOL i remember that.

but for real

it really was a sweatshirt, and there is a difference between sweaters and sweatshirts.

i think i even threw in dictionary definitions to help you out bro.

Originally Posted by SGS MM

I went in there one time and said who wears sweaters to a club and got boomed in more ways than one .. "thats not a sweater, that's a sweatshirt" - "I'm sorry and who are you?" That's not a sweater that's Rich Yung" and so on .. LMAO

You definitely did...You said CREWNECKS in a Club is a no so I wanted you to give me some fashion tips for the club and I still didnt get a PMfrom you
laugh.gif

They will gang up on you in there if you're not one of them. They not Beyonce but they will get you bodied (random I know).

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Forreal? Sup Hot Spitta!!

703 if you dont wear RY what the hell you wear?
roll.gif

your making it seem like its the only brand WORTHY enough to be accepted hahaa

and this is why i wear plain tees...

anybody can rock a plain tee.

if you wanna stand out and get super stupid fly visit the RY thread.

Back
Top Bottom