Sex question

Originally Posted by CJ616

Hallway Box FTL

Na i could barely put 2 fingers in my shorty box.
ohwell.gif

you proly thinking about other **** other then sex wen you beating. oor u need to try some other positions that feels better.

I still can't finish with a rubber. Going raw is a whole different story though
pimp.gif

I wish I was you. I wouldn't have to worry about getting my girl pregnant.

Me: We can go raw tonight baby. I wont bust inside ya.
Her: Promise?
Me: Promise.
pimp.gif

When i was younger i would never bust either.........now i'll give a broad a good 5 minutes lol............Some chick said she is going to try Kegel #%!! on me too, info????????????

Who the hell has sex for an hour straight...? Unless your trying to make a xxx flick to market...sex should last no longer than 25-30 mins...MAX

-waits for the lames to boast about lasting for 1-2 hours and leaving females paralyzed and in awe-

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who the hell has sex for an hour straight...? Unless your trying to make a xxx flick to market...sex should last no longer than 25-30 mins...MAX

-waits for the lames to boast about lasting for 1-2 hours and leaving females paralyzed and in awe-
does that include foreplay?

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

does that include foreplay?

No, but me and my girl only do that foreplay #*%+ occasionally... usually we just get it in
laugh.gif

i sometimes get it in for more then an hour...

Used to try to do marathons but ima grown man and aint trying to impress anyone. 20 min max. If it takes you more than 20 mins to get to where you wanna be at, you need to start without me.

Sounds like you have delayed ejaculation. You should read into it and let your doctor know.

Sounds like you have delayed ejaculation. You should read into it and let your doctor know.

Back
Top Bottom