SEXTING DISCUSSION w/ Cliffs

About the closest thing to a nudie pic that I ever got was a friend sending me a pic of her stomach and not just any stomach but a stomach with a %%%@@#@ kidin it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I love sexting

its sooo easy gettin pics from 14-23 yr olds. So easy. Sometimes i feel like im on henzos level
son how hard are you gonna ride this guy's john??

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I love sexting

its sooo easy gettin pics from 14-23 yr olds. So easy. Sometimes i feel like im on henzos level
how old can you possibly be where your ranging in girls that are 11 years apart
16-17, cuz u can lie to a old broad if u look old enuff, and you still legal to smash da tender pootangz
pretty much. Also my high school is right down the streat from TCU
pimp.gif
So you try and get pics from 14-16 year old girls??
If he's 16-17 he's about a JR in HS. So 14-15 Chicks would be Freshmen & Sophs. Not that outrageous.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

some stripper sent me pics last week and he won't stop calling me...

i never even asked for them...
so how'd he get ya #? you gave it to him right, then you were asking for it
laugh.gif

i met him months ago in ATL during homecoming at a party...he text me the other day for the first time and i found out he strips when personal training isslow...i never asked for those pictures...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I still think that number is too low.
DEFINITELY. Most kids aren't admitting to that, even if they're told results are confidential. I know I wouldn't have at that age. Beplaying dumb like "Kids/People really do that!?
eek.gif
smh.gif
"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

12 y/o? Wow....that's crazy. I used to get emails of naked girls back in 9th-11th [didn't have a nice phone back then]. When I got a decent phone, all I had to do was ask and 9/10 I would get a few pics. I sent out a few boner shots too tho, but I got more in return.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Blame the parents and this new age we live in. When i was that young i never had a cell phone. Not until i was about 17 or so did i get my first real one. Ibought myself a pp joint when i was like 13 but that was my own money. Now a days parents get there kids a phone at the age of 10 or even younger. Of coursethey are going to do and try all these new and wild things if you let them. SMH

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I sent out a few boner shots too tho, but I got more in return.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Who hasn't?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anywho, it's a good look when a chick sends you some of those[/color]
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I love sexting

16-17, cuz u can lie to a old broad if u look old enuff, and you still legal to smash da tender pootangz

pimp.gif

He's like 12.

Females laugh dudes out that send them pics of their meet. They don't respect it, they actually find it somewhat sad. So if any of you dudes are doingthis, please stop it now. Females should be the only ones sending out pics (even though I will teach my daughter to never do any dumb stuff like that)

Originally Posted by New Wu

I love sexting

pimp.gif

He's like 12.
Yeah my b I didn't realize he said he was in HS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Females laugh dudes out that send them pics of their meet. They don't respect it, they actually find it somewhat sad. So if any of you dudes are doing this, please stop it now. Females should be the only ones sending out pics (even though I will teach my daughter to never do any dumb stuff like that)

and how do you know this?

Females laugh dudes out that send them pics of their meet. They don't respect it, they actually find it somewhat sad. So if any of you dudes are doing this, please stop it now. Females should be the only ones sending out pics (even though I will teach my daughter to never do any dumb stuff like that)

shut up son. yns and pics of your daughter?

I've gotten them before, and I'd be lying if I didn't feel a little sleazy afterwards. I never showed them to anyone, mainly because things likethat have a way of getting out, and the girl was actually cool and not really slutty, despite sending pictures of herself to me
laugh.gif

the NTer i cant stand the most is posting right now and he needs to log off . and no i will not say who it is because i dont wanna get suspended or banned
laugh.gif

shut up son. yns and pics of your daughter?
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude...

This is dumb though. "Sexting" cause they're too shy to have sex? The f'? I've never sent females any pics and haven't asked for anyto be honest. I'm tryna be the one taking pics
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom