sexual frustration is the worst frustration in the book.

calibeebee

Supporter
Seriously, If I was single, the sex would be happening every night. but since being committed, it's whenever she feels like it,  which is not every night.   @+@+ this, I'm going on strike and taking a vow of celibacy.   When she wants it, she aint gettin it, unless she cheats.  /rant 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Talk to her about it obviously you're not happy.

that never works man. "You only care about me for sex blah blah cry cry"

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Cut her loose.  Have all the fun now while u can, if not now, then when? U still in your early 20's, I'm assuming. 

Yea it can be a touchy subject which can easily turn into an argument. Its all about wording. I don't know what to tell you if you're not willing to talk to her tho. If all else fails, leave.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Cut her loose.  Have all the fun now while u can, if not now, then when?

i know how you feel OP
30t6p3b.gif

"if i was worth it, you'd be able to wait"
after we just smashed last night
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Sounds horrible.

Don't let her stop you from getting yours. Get your Special Fun Time Night Night Buttsecks going on.

Honestly, dump her.

She shouldn't blame you for eating at a fast food restaurant when she wasn't cooking at home. Do you catch my drift?

Everyone thinks they'd smash more single...

The only people i've seen that happen more for are celebrities and famously rich people.

Unless you get that sort of attention from women even in a relationship (SUPER RARE QUALITY), then its not happening.

...just my observations.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Go back to fapping

This FTW!
Next time she doesnt want to give it up, just whip it out and fap right in front of here. Bust and then go on about you business. My girl gets heated when she sees I dont really need her for sex.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

She shouldn't blame you for eating at a fast food restaurant when she wasn't cooking at home. Do you catch my drift?

Listen to this man! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The only people i've seen that happen more for are celebrities and famously rich people.
Unless you get that sort of attention from women even in a relationship (SUPER RARE QUALITY), then its not happening.
...just my observations.
U beat me to it, and judging by responses in other threads (especially the women appreciation threads), that's not true at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

girls not having power over you ftw
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
feelsGREATman

Originally Posted by Peep Game

...just my observations.
U beat me to it, and judging by responses in other threads (especially the women appreciation threads), that's not true at all
laugh.gif
not sure if serious...i dont get why wouldnt you be able to smash more if single

in this day and age..knowing how "sexually liberated" females are?

even a mope can log in on a social network of his choice, bag 3 4 chicks and keep em in rotation.

...just my observations.
this is true in my case, even if i do have a rotation

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Go back to fapping

This FTW!
Next time she doesnt want to give it up, just whip it out and fap right in front of here. Bust and then go on about you business. My girl gets heated when she sees I dont really need her for sex.
pimp.gif

but i mean....sex is a lot better than wacking off 
grin.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom