SF/Bay Area Cable Questions/Help***Comcast/DirectTV/Dish...

My discount for Comcast is ending soon.  After that, I'll be paying around $80 for Digital HD package.
What are you guys paying, which provider, and what channels do you get?  As long as I get ESPN and Comcast SportsNet Bay Area...I'm set.

Thanks for the help!

My discount for Comcast is ending soon.  After that, I'll be paying around $80 for Digital HD package.
What are you guys paying, which provider, and what channels do you get?  As long as I get ESPN and Comcast SportsNet Bay Area...I'm set.

Thanks for the help!

I have dish network and tey have this free HD for life thing. And espn and a lot of CSNs are in the package (including Bay area and CA)

I have dish network and tey have this free HD for life thing. And espn and a lot of CSNs are in the package (including Bay area and CA)

im in the same situation. I just want some standard basic channels that are HD. I only really care about getting TNT, ESPN, CSN.

im in the same situation. I just want some standard basic channels that are HD. I only really care about getting TNT, ESPN, CSN.

Man I'll tell you like I tell anybody looking for TV service.

DON'T %%** WITH DIRECT TV

It's a shame because the service is good but they're just shady people. They operate with bad faith.

Man I'll tell you like I tell anybody looking for TV service.

DON'T %%** WITH DIRECT TV

It's a shame because the service is good but they're just shady people. They operate with bad faith.

Right before your discount ends, call Comcast and tell them you want to cancel. They will offer you some other kind of deal. Tell them you'll think about it and that you want to check out your options. They'll prob offer you something better.

Right before your discount ends, call Comcast and tell them you want to cancel. They will offer you some other kind of deal. Tell them you'll think about it and that you want to check out your options. They'll prob offer you something better.

Our directv isn't even working right now. Can't even watch the Lakers. Good thing they are playing like @%%% otherwise I'd be really pissed.

You know what's really $#*$*$ tho?? Their website is down, and you can't call them because that is down too...how convenient.

Our directv isn't even working right now. Can't even watch the Lakers. Good thing they are playing like @%%% otherwise I'd be really pissed.

You know what's really $#*$*$ tho?? Their website is down, and you can't call them because that is down too...how convenient.

I gotta call up Directv and cancel so they can give me a better offer. Paying more than I would like and can't even get the Warriors.

I gotta call up Directv and cancel so they can give me a better offer. Paying more than I would like and can't even get the Warriors.

warriors play on 696..as soon as u tell them u wanna cancel, theyre give u hella deals just for u to keep it..haha

warriors play on 696..as soon as u tell them u wanna cancel, theyre give u hella deals just for u to keep it..haha

I called and cancel and the rep canceled it.
30t6p3b.gif
I had to talk my way back into getting a decent deal. I can watch the Warrior for 2 months.
grin.gif

I called and cancel and the rep canceled it.
30t6p3b.gif
I had to talk my way back into getting a decent deal. I can watch the Warrior for 2 months.
grin.gif

i pay way too much for comcast cable and internet. about $160/month. how do i get that reduced??

Back
Top Bottom