**SHAQ & HOOPZ havin fun i see***

Originally Posted by BBCAllAmerican

I bet his sex game is on point.

sy1fso.jpg

Originally Posted by f3DJam

This %#@%! Shaq looking extra slaveish in this pic. If you change the background to the 1800s my dude would fit right in. Looking like he faked sick during cotton hours and tried crawl to the underground railroad.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

This %#@%! Shaq looking extra slaveish in this pic. If you change the background to the 1800s my dude would fit right in. Looking like he faked sick during cotton hours and tried crawl to the underground railroad.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

As long as he's happy that's what counts.
We don't know anything though. We just see smiles and fun through a picture. The whole, "I can tell X is happy", eh no you can't. I know you didn't say that but people do. You can't tell anything from a still picture.
DCAllNegative, chill fam 
eyes.gif
i respect alot of what DC says, but damn man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

As long as he's happy that's what counts.
We don't know anything though. We just see smiles and fun through a picture. The whole, "I can tell X is happy", eh no you can't. I know you didn't say that but people do. You can't tell anything from a still picture.
DCAllNegative, chill fam 
eyes.gif
i respect alot of what DC says, but damn man.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the real tho Shaq is a cool guy that marches to the beat of his own drum. I used to promote for a couple clubs in Toronto and we invited him after one of his games against the Raptors. He showed up with two black on black Yukon's wearing a monster fur coat with two body guards that looked like Corliss Williamson, yet Shaq made them look like kids. Dude told them to go do their own thing, and he posted up beside the speakers and drank ONE cup of whatever and then didn't anymore. We had a bunch of broads we'd invited who we know are professional groupies, but he wanted none of it. Random skeezers would walk buy and he'd just shake their hands or give em a hug or take a pic. After about hour and a half of chillin', hes ready to go out. Daps up the promoters and the DJs, motions for his guys and they start leaving. EVERY broad is in there trying to get in his fur coat or something and sneak into his hotel. He disregards them. Then, as soon as he's at the exit, this TINY little thing about 5'4 but cute as hell is chillin, and he starts choppin her up. They go outside, and he asks her to come back. She says she can't, cuz her Jeep was in the parking lot. Dude LITERALLY goes to the Jeep, dusts off the snow while they throw snowballs around. Then he tells her to throw one at this other broad from the club, and she does. I don't know what happened after because he got in his truck and either she drove or got in the other side or the other truck. But anyway, just from watching maybe the biggest human being I'll ever meet and possibly the richest, dude was just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the real tho Shaq is a cool guy that marches to the beat of his own drum. I used to promote for a couple clubs in Toronto and we invited him after one of his games against the Raptors. He showed up with two black on black Yukon's wearing a monster fur coat with two body guards that looked like Corliss Williamson, yet Shaq made them look like kids. Dude told them to go do their own thing, and he posted up beside the speakers and drank ONE cup of whatever and then didn't anymore. We had a bunch of broads we'd invited who we know are professional groupies, but he wanted none of it. Random skeezers would walk buy and he'd just shake their hands or give em a hug or take a pic. After about hour and a half of chillin', hes ready to go out. Daps up the promoters and the DJs, motions for his guys and they start leaving. EVERY broad is in there trying to get in his fur coat or something and sneak into his hotel. He disregards them. Then, as soon as he's at the exit, this TINY little thing about 5'4 but cute as hell is chillin, and he starts choppin her up. They go outside, and he asks her to come back. She says she can't, cuz her Jeep was in the parking lot. Dude LITERALLY goes to the Jeep, dusts off the snow while they throw snowballs around. Then he tells her to throw one at this other broad from the club, and she does. I don't know what happened after because he got in his truck and either she drove or got in the other side or the other truck. But anyway, just from watching maybe the biggest human being I'll ever meet and possibly the richest, dude was just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the slave and fisher comments

hoopz is half white, so she's probably at a relative's house

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the slave and fisher comments

hoopz is half white, so she's probably at a relative's house

Originally Posted by georgehimself

She must be superhuman to be able to take in the Diesel. I bet it looks like Derek Fisher's arm dipped in chocolate.

You made me spit iced tea on my job keyboard.  
mad.gif
 Thanks alot fam.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

She must be superhuman to be able to take in the Diesel. I bet it looks like Derek Fisher's arm dipped in chocolate.

You made me spit iced tea on my job keyboard.  
mad.gif
 Thanks alot fam.

Back
Top Bottom