Shaq is the grimiest fool in the NBA....LOL

I'm not going to link up the emails, but they are out there...and they are HILARIOUS...

Girl asked Shaq for a purse, and he said "buy one"
roll.gif
roll.gif

she kept telling dude "I love you" and all this other BS....

Shaq must make a habit out of making other NBA ballers' baby mamas his jump-offs. TheYBF.com has just learned that Shaq cheated on Shaunie for the last year with Oklahoma Thunder baller Damien Wilkins' baby's mama. Latosha Lee- a stripper from Atlanta who now lives in Orlando- and Damien-originally from Georgia- share a son and are no longer a couple. But we have seen the risque and juicy emails between a very married Shaquille O'Neal and Ms. Lee.

Apparently Latosha was upset that Damien denied their son Caleb in a few interviews with ESPN-he spoke about his other son Jayden when asked about family and purposely did not mention their son together Caleb. Of course, Latosha cried on Shaq's shoulder…and flew several times to see him for sexcapades in Cleveland. We've seen the shocking flight itineraries, sext pics, emails of Latosha begging Shaq to be with her, and much more.

Not smart on Wilkins' part to get involved with a damn stripper. Come on man

Funny she tried to use the, "Buy me a nice purse. Treat me like a lady." nonsense. Come on man. GOod job Shaq for not falling for that mess. Dumbfemale

I wonder who leads the league in homewrecking their fellow NBAers?

Shaq is obviously probably up there but it'd be interesting to read about others

Shaunie is probably loving this....her bank account is growing with each JO that comes out of the woodwork that messed w. Shaq.

Latosha.
laugh.gif

"No but I like nice things. Treating me like your lady is being there for me physically mentally spiritually..."

Come on.

roll.gif
@ Shaq saying he had a tear in his eye.

First Arenas, now Damien Wilkens? This dude Shaqtus is spanning conferences and @@$@.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Damn Diesel... The Big Homewrecker

laugh.gif

But seriously Shaq.
smh.gif

Shaunie about to cash in big time.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Seeing that Wilkins and this girl weren't together during her time with Shaq I find nothing wrong with this
Seeing that these emails go back to Feb when Shaq was still married, it's a problem. And it's going to be an even MORE expensive problemfor Shaq. Not to mention that this !#*$ is just trifling to begin with...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom