Just a sample

• $24,300 at the gas station filling up
  • $17,220 on clothes
  • $6,730 on laundry and dry cleaning
  • $2,305 on pet care
  • $1,620 on music and magazines
  • $1,495 on cable television.
Full link HERE

How many naughty channels does he have if his cable is $1495?

laugh.gif

Thats nuts.

laugh.gif
absurd

he definitely coulda made A LOT more during his career, he had so much goin on when he first got in the league then kinda went away from the marketing area

• $24,300 at the gas station filling up
  • $17,220 on clothes
  • $6,730 on laundry and dry cleaning
  • $2,305 on pet care
  • $1,620 on music and magazines
  • $1,495 on cable television

Sitting on the Miami Heat bench while getting paid 20 million? - Priceless

you left out the best one
You want to know my favorite? The $114,946 that's listed as "miscellaneous (personal)" -- you know, walking around money, pocket change so you're never left without something to feed the meter or, I don't know, buy a new car or two without writing a check.
eek.gif

How the hell can anyone spend $17 grand A MONTH on clothes?
Does he wear something different each hour?

And he doesn't have to even buy what he wears at work like most people. The Heat supply his work clothing for free.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

And he doesn't have to even buy what he wears at work like most people. The Heat supply his work clothing for free.

and doesnt he wear his own clothes line SHAQ, I see that stuff at wal mart.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

tailored suits my friend, hes a big dude and all that material costs extra. He probably wears a new suit each game so there you go.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

NBAdotcom wrote:

tailored suits my friend, hes a big dude and all that material costs extra. He probably wears a new suit each game so there you go.

Wonder what he does with those suits after the games...I mean, it's not like you can donate a suit tailored for a 7-1, 325 lb. guy to goodwill.

Yea I'm not getting how his cable bill is so high, unless he has the Direct TV full plan which is only like 70$ but then 5$ for every extra tv/box after 3.He'd have to have like 284 tvs or something then

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yea I'm not getting how his cable bill is so high, unless he has the Direct TV full plan which is only like 70$ but then 5$ for every extra tv/box after 3.
He'd have to have like 284 tvs or something then
and I'm not getting how he spends 24k on gas in a month. Where is he driving? More than half the year he is on the road traveling. These numbersare defintely not right

theres no way he spends near 25gs on gas a month, thats VERY difficult to spend that amount of gas in a a few years!

Does this man drive to all of his games... In multiple cars...?

How in God's name do you spend $24K on gas per MONTH...!?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yall ever think perhaps that these expenses may not be for himself only?

Perhaps he's supporting more than just himself and his kids...just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom