Share Your Negative Air Jordan Experiences Post. Vol Molded Cav IV's

airthompson

Staff member
I'm sure some of your guys saw the images online of the Molded Jordan IV's earlier today. For those who have not let me shed some insight. A dude from New Castle got a pair of molded kicks from Champs.
30t6p3b.gif
 He contacted Nike to get a new pair, because he doesn't wanna pay ridiculous resell prices which is understandable.

I can relate I remember once when I was really into collecting, I copped the Olympic 1's. Don't ask me why. Unlike dude I inspected my pair. I didn't try em on because they look straight, but soon I realized I had two left toe boxes, not left shoes, but TOE BOXES. I was heated how could they send out a right shoe with a left toe box? 
air-jordan-4-cavs-mold-moldy-01.jpg

air-jordan-4-cavs-mold-moldy-04.jpg

air-jordan-4-cavs-mold-moldy-02.jpg

My question to you NT'ers have you ever had a negative out the box experience with a pair of Jordans?

i thought mold can be removed? its not like paint, it sucks but can be fixed if they dont give him a new pair.

Did he manage to get a new pair? this is why i inspect my pair as soon as i leave the store. most midnight release spots are on that grab and go policy. that sucks he waited at 4@m, scored his size just to get a moldy larry sneaker.hopefully he gets a replacement and I'm sure he's gonna start inspect his kicks every release I hope. Imagine if it would of been clean, but on the back of the shoe it had nike air.

A place for complaints about JB? This will surpass the Concord thread(s).

That mold sucks tho
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
Wow this is crazy, Ive never seen anything like that.

I always check my pair.

Dont know if this counts, but i tore my left achilles hooping in my black retro 2's. The bottom sole came unglued as a result.

259g315.jpg

finish line sold me these and they looked like this out of the box, I at least got them at a discount but still, how the hell did these get past QC?

I already told this story with pictures in the Concord Aftermath thread, but my Concords from NDC came with one shoe the correct size on the box and one shoe two full sizes larger. Nike gave me a 20% discount code, which didn't even work when I tried using it on playoff 12's.

I guess JB or NIKE in general needs to reposition their quality control. Molded shoes really? I've never heard. They can't take time to inspect each shoes. Hell they already ripping us off using cheap material and overcharging. I guess it's our fault for buying to. Win lose you lose some I guess.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^^^ i would like to know. What possed u to accept those js on a discount? i would of took an L.

I thought maybe it would be alright, it ended up working out tho b/c i sent them back to nike and they refunded me the full amount so i came out ahead on that deal

Back
Top Bottom