Sharpstown in Houston

I've been wondering the same thing, my friend told me it really is, but I still don't know for sure.

I honestly hope they don't shut down, even though I hate that mall. I just don't want everyone to start coming to the mall I go to for waiting to getkicks.
smh.gif

They are going to renovate it just like northline. Northline will open back up later this year i believe and sharpstown will close in 2010 then greenspoint in2012, They did gulfgate already as well

^ Wow, I never knew that they would do those kinda things. I thought Northline was closed for good, not that I even liked that mall, only been there once.
laugh.gif

I'm glad it won't happen until 2010, cause I sure don't want everyone from there to migrate to the Galleria for shoes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Never liked Sharpstown... I've had better luck tracking down J's at Northilne and any other local mall! By the way, Northline has been opened forsometime now. It's no longer an actual indoor mall but an oudoor shopping center similar to Gulfgate with most of the stores that were in the mall. Theyare still working an the big department stores but the two shoes store have been open for months now. I've picked up a few recent releases at FL with noproblem!

Sharpstown is not closing down and there is no plans to close in 2010. I work in the mall and we have no plans of closing.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

They are going to renovate it just like northline. Northline will open back up later this year i believe and sharpstown will close in 2010 then greenspoint in 2012, They did gulfgate already as well

No way they'd close gunspoint mall
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Sharpstown is not closing down and there is no plans to close in 2010. I work in the mall and we have no plans of closing.

REAL TALK. i worked at the undergroun station there for years and its always a rumor.
the owner sucks and is going bankrupt or somethin..they put it on ebay,to no avail. anywho,its a hood mall,great location,it'll never close down.

I haven't heard anything good about that mall or its ownership. Last story I heard was that the owner was an avid crack user - not sure of the validity ofthis, but I heard it from somebody who worked security there for a while.

I hope sharpstown stays open....its the only oppurtunity I'll ever have to pick up a Jordan release and almost get killed for it....it makes Jordans morevaluable to me....any shoe that u bought and had to escape from potential thieves should have some extra merit....lol:...

go cop at greenspoint dont u remember they robbed everyone who was standing outside for the first countdown pack

Back
Top Bottom