Shaun Livingston update....not looking too good =(

He even said himself he invests his money wisely, and mentioned real estate, I think something about producing movies and a record label, he seems like he hasa good head on his shoulders.

lol unless he hire Latrell Sprewell as his financial advisor . 4 millions is enough to live comfortably for long time.

Sucks. I wish him the best and hopefully he makes it back to the court. Even if it was one injury shortened season, I'd love to see him complete thecomeback.

And..

[table][tr][th=""]Season[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Lg[/th] [th=""]Salary[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2004-05[/td] [td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$3,027,840[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$3,254,880[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006-07[/td] [td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$3,481,920[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007-08[/td] [td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$4,404,629[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Career[/td] [td](may be incomplete)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]$14,169,269[/td] [/tr][/table]
He'll be okay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

laugh.gif
@ not being able to survive with 4/mil a year. He's been in the league for 4 years. And he's guranteed 5 Million for next season. Not enough huh?
guaranteed?
An NBA source said the Clippers aren't expected to make Livingston a qualifying offer (the lowest starts at $5.8 million), making him an unrestricted free agent July 1

Back
Top Bottom