Shawne Merriman choked out Tila Tequila (what an idiot)

Funniest pic I've seen all day...courtesy of my dude KB8

2ntfyvs.jpg

roll.gif

as I said before, this roidhead Merriman is a #!+%!$@ moron. ALL the beautiful women in SD, and he shacks up with one of the biggest, most annoying %%+%% knownto man...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Funniest pic I've seen all day...courtesy of my dude KB8

2ntfyvs.jpg

roll.gif

as I said before, this roidhead Merriman is a #!+%!$@ moron. ALL the beautiful women in SD, and he shacks up with one of the biggest, most annoying %%+%% known to man...
smh.gif

You mad.

that dude takes L's daily......he was with gloria velez for a while and was trying to marry her...she was on lip service saying he and her were trying tomake a baby and then he went to a party and cheated on her with tila tequila......this man just jumps from $+!$ to $+!$ and wifes them up....who wifes thesetype of women up.....whats wrong with him

Originally Posted by dtb00201

that dude takes L's daily......he was with gloria velez for a while and was trying to marry her...she was on lip service saying he and her were trying to make a baby and then he went to a party and cheated on her with tila tequila......this man just jumps from $+!$ to $+!$ and wifes them up....who wifes these type of women up.....whats wrong with him

Since when was it determined that banging Tila Tequila and Glora Velez was a L????
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by dtb00201

that dude takes L's daily......he was with gloria velez for a while and was trying to marry her...she was on lip service saying he and her were trying to make a baby and then he went to a party and cheated on her with tila tequila......this man just jumps from $+!$ to $+!$ and wifes them up....who wifes these type of women up.....whats wrong with him

Since when was it determined that banging Tila Tequila and Glora Velez was a L????
indifferent.gif
For the common man, they're not, but for a pro athlete they don't seem like a that great of a score

its an L because he wifes these women up.....who wants to start a family with gloria velez? and then switches it up and dates tila tequila.....why date thesewomen? how could you have any type of relationship besides a sexual one with them...imo gloria velez is just a few small baby steps under superhead

I don't know what's going on but I saw on JJB that they said the assault part is exaggerated and that he was trying to restrain her because she was toodrunk to leave and she was trying to drive. I hope that's what really happened (or some more acceptable version) and that his big $@! wasn't reallytrying to strong arm her. She is too damn little.

laugh.gif

does Shawne Merriman have to choke a @!$%^.
to bad dave was not there to stop him

Back
Top Bottom