She said she like My Dougie..im fresh wit My Dougie

grin.gif

pimp.gif
@� Doug E Fresh bein in the video

The dance is fun to do..
plus the song aitn all that bad..bang in the club too

Yea I was just like you Addict. I thought that %!% was some local %!% bein' played only in Dallas.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Yea I was just like you Addict. I thought that %!% was some local %!% bein' played only in Dallas.

It was...this chick in dallas put me up on it...then i saw a rmx with soulja boy and knew it got the "old %*$ regional song that gets pumpedagain" treatment
laugh.gif

up next = Grind Mode - I'm So High
eek.gif
(she's so fly in theedited version...
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by rocyaice

It was...this chick in dallas put me up on it...then i saw a rmx with soulja boy and knew it got the "old %*$ regional song that gets pumped again" treatment
laugh.gif

eek.gif
(she's so fly in the edited version...
grin.gif
)

Grind Mode.........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiss My Airs 33

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

rocyaice wrote:

It was...this chick in dallas put me up on it...then i saw a rmx with soulja boy and knew it got the "old %*$ regional song that gets pumped
again" treatment
laugh.gif

eek.gif
(she's so fly in the
edited version...
grin.gif
)

they play the hell out of that Grindmode in Florida.

oh i know
laugh.gif

i first heard it in some jook video on youtube...that %**# fly
pimp.gif

then i found the song and now i jam that...imma play it on my school radio show next week and see if the people rock with it...

this, rack daddy, jig, boogie....

Dallas Ns stayin doin this NON-STOP. It's entertaining tho...I aint gone lie, when I'm faded I do it till I realize I'm from Houston.

and souljah boy stole the dance. i think he call it my swagg or somethin

these the same dudes that do 'Get It B' (that version is different)? They hot out there in Dallas then cuz Tx be bumpin that $*!@...

either way, no co-sign to this $*[email protected] f'ed it up for g N's heavy. It was always everybody doin the Dougie just to be on some fly $*!@, now itsgonna look like N's just following the latest dance song/move on some weak $*!@...

^ Naw, the dudes that do Get it %*#$% are the Trapstars, and yes they play that damn song too much out here

Back
Top Bottom