Sheek Louch-Silverback Gorilla

lurkin2long

Banned
Forget Rick and Joe. This goes hard in the whip. Dont sleep.

[table][tr][td]1. Lottery (Skit)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Think We Got a Problem - Bun B, , Sheek Louch,
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Keep Pushin' - Sheek Louch, ,
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Good Love
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. D-Block/Dipset - Hell Rell, Jadakiss, , Sheek Louch, , Styles P
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. We at War
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Scrap to This
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Don't Be Them
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. Getting Stronger - Jadakiss, Sheek Louch, , Styles P
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. That's a Soldier
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. What What
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. We Comin' - Sheek Louch,
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13. Crowd (Skit)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14. We Spray Crowds
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15. Rubber Grip - Fat Joe, Sheek Louch, , Styles P
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16. 2 Turntables & A Mic
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17. Mic Check
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18. Go Hoodlums
pimp.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Damn, I wanted to give this a listen this week but I didn't get a chance.

I was disappointed with Rick Ross' album anyway. And I didn't hear Fat Joe's album yet.

I hope this Silverback album is good.

ok rick ross album was very disappointing and fat joes album was borderline trash...so hopefully this is better but i dont follow sheek too much i know walkwith me wasnt very good well imo

If it mean anything, this is better than his last two albums. Tellin you this lp tough. Dudes hate on Sheek but its just that gutta hood music. Get money, Guntalk, with serious beats.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

If it mean anything, this is better than his last two albums. Tellin you this lp tough. Dudes hate on Sheek but its just that gutta hood music. Get money, Gun talk, with serious beats.

I kinda liked After Taxes a little more than Silverback Gorilla, but SG is dope nonetheless

Yea, I might have to spin it back to really compare. Say what you want but his albums been consistent so far.

This is my least favorite Sheek album.

It seems like he is no where near as lyrical as he was on Walk Witt Me or After Taxes, just spittin elementary %$+.

Regardless, I still like it better than the new Ross or Joe.

i was dissapointed in this album...

maybe cause as sheek came out with his album...evry1 got better an better...

this was weak on the production and lyrical tip...

there was like 5 hot tracks....

good love,mic check,rubber grip,stronger,d-block/dipset...

last albums were bangers tho...

i guess thats why my expectations were so high...

maybe im feelin it just cuz its new, i gotta review the last ones cuz there were a few stand out joints, an like other dude said yea i think he prolly dumbeddown his lyrics even more. production wise i dont think that weak, tracks is knockin.

Finally heard it and so far 'Think We Got A Problem' is my favorite track.

I'm going to give it a few more listen this week.

11. What What - (
eek.gif
heavy)

10. That's a Soldier - nice vibe + lyrics
pimp.gif

5. D-Block/Dipset - Hell Rell, Jadakiss, , Sheek Louch, , Styles P -
pimp.gif
where's juelz
nerd.gif

15. Rubber Grip - Fat Joe, Sheek Louch, , Styles P -
smokin.gif

9. Getting Stronger - Jadakiss, Sheek Louch, , Styles P -
smokin.gif
kiss went in. but
sick.gif
@ that chorus.

album gets a 3.5/5 - nothing wowed me about his lyrics, but his beats were commendable

I wasn't gonna get this album, but I grabbed it cause I just got paid and got my tax check so I just got off impulse. I ain't disappointed this %$!* gohard.

I'm not saying this joint is an alltime classic, or even hip hop album of the year, but I really dug this joint...
pimp.gif

HES THE MOST UNDER-RATED CAT FROM THE LOX BUT DUNS ALBUMS AND MIXTAPES ARE THE BUSINESS.......THAT SONG ON THE RADIO IS ON POINT WITH THE OL SKOOLBEAT!!......CANT WAIT TIL A LOX ALBUMS POPS OUT...IF EVER!

Originally Posted by WeGotItForCheapIII

HES THE MOST UNDER-RATED CAT FROM THE LOX BUT DUNS ALBUMS AND MIXTAPES ARE THE BUSINESS.......THAT SONG ON THE RADIO IS ON POINT WITH THE OL SKOOL BEAT!!......CANT WAIT TIL A LOX ALBUMS POPS OUT...IF EVER!

Ding Ding Ding!!! Ever since After Taxes I been looking for his @+!%... Silverback Gorilla is
pimp.gif
though...

Originally Posted by YardFather

This is my least favorite Sheek album.

It seems like he is no where near as lyrical as he was on Walk Witt Me or After Taxes, just spittin elementary %$+.

Regardless, I still like it better than the new Ross or Joe.

cosign

Back
Top Bottom