Shirt created to go with Cool Grey XIs

This is one of those shirts you would look weird in and have to deal with, what does 1223 mean?

This is one of those shirts you would look weird in and have to deal with, what does 1223 mean?

Isn't that the logo for massive attack? that was on one of their album covers if i am not mistaken.

Isn't that the logo for massive attack? that was on one of their album covers if i am not mistaken.

Lol, I like how a majority of the comments are bashing this dude for the shirt not having a "connection" to the shoes. How lame is that? You guys really want a shirt with the shoe itself, or some other immediate reference on it? Are you all 15?

Personally, I probably wouldn't wear it, but it's actually nice to see a subtle shirt for once that isn't trying to match 5 different colors and has a big reference to the shoe you're wearing. Have fun with those.

Lol, I like how a majority of the comments are bashing this dude for the shirt not having a "connection" to the shoes. How lame is that? You guys really want a shirt with the shoe itself, or some other immediate reference on it? Are you all 15?

Personally, I probably wouldn't wear it, but it's actually nice to see a subtle shirt for once that isn't trying to match 5 different colors and has a big reference to the shoe you're wearing. Have fun with those.

Shirt is weak, and if u wear the jb shirts that come out for the shoe u have swagg problems!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shirt is weak, and if u wear the jb shirts that come out for the shoe u have swagg problems!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shirt would be good if you used the actual material number and fire rating instead of the release date, just my 2 cents

shirt would be good if you used the actual material number and fire rating instead of the release date, just my 2 cents

The reference to the release date is obvious, but this is an actual placard you see on the back of oil trucks. The other significance for me is that the number 1223 is a combo of the two favorite numbers (12 & 23) of the co-founders of the clothing line which created the shirt.

The placard itself is usaully red, black and white, but I though using the grey and black on a white shirt looked nice with the cool greys.

I feel sometimes subtle is all that is needed.

The reference to the release date is obvious, but this is an actual placard you see on the back of oil trucks. The other significance for me is that the number 1223 is a combo of the two favorite numbers (12 & 23) of the co-founders of the clothing line which created the shirt.

The placard itself is usaully red, black and white, but I though using the grey and black on a white shirt looked nice with the cool greys.

I feel sometimes subtle is all that is needed.

Thank you for all the comments - both positive and negative. Constructive criticism is the best way to grow.

Thank you for all the comments - both positive and negative. Constructive criticism is the best way to grow.

Back
Top Bottom