Shooting Sleeve - Which arm?

Ive noticed right hand shooters wearing these on their left arm (apart from lebron) some guys wear on both arms (generally post players)

Whats the advantage of wearing them on your non shooting arm? I see the point in the elbow pad protecting the elbow when falling but why would the non shooting arm need to be kept warmer than the shooting arm ?

I wear both with a armless top.

Allows my pits to breath.

I wore mine on my left cause it tightened up my left arm which made me feel more comfortable doing left handed layups and attacking the basket with my left

I wear them on both arms, also finger sleeves on everything but my thumbs. Also where the leg sleeves as well. I feel it makes me play better

I wear one under my button-down at work. I feel like I'm more productive. It's gold. All gold everything.

I think I might have nerve damage in my left elbow... so I be wearing it on my left

laugh.gif

I wear them on both with bands right under my shoulder, above my elbow and on my wrists cause it helps define my muscles. I also pose after every shot with my hand in the air, even if I air ball it. Makes me feel good. I also call foul whenever I feel contact.

Peep, thought you said you don't play basketball and that you were a handball guy.

I use a sock. Use elite socks if you can afford it. Make sure the part where the heel goes fits perfectly on your bows if you're shooting threes.
Back in the day, this guy that was a senior when I was in middle school still did this 
laugh.gif

I use a sock. Use elite socks if you can afford it. Make sure the part where the heel goes fits perfectly on your bows if you're shooting threes.

View media item 217647

no lie, I used to do this when I was like 10 with those tight *** church socks. I used to hoop in my backyard with that sleeve on crossing the air like I was a young AI. nobody could **** with me :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom