Short Video: Last Minutes with Oden vol. I teared a bit

I had to put my Dog down last December man. This video has me in tears now smh. I miss my dog man.. I had that dude since I was in pre-school.

I had to put my Dog down last December man. This video has me in tears now smh. I miss my dog man.. I had that dude since I was in pre-school.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i should have never clicked the video [/color]
frown.gif

i've seen it before but can't watch it now...

my dog is getting old and i'm dreading the day i get the call from my parents...

i've seen it before but can't watch it now...

my dog is getting old and i'm dreading the day i get the call from my parents...

its one of the worst feelings in the world to lose a pet. My dog was named Waffles and one day i was calling him and he did not respond. So i go to the backyard and he is walking slowly towards me. I could tell something was wrong just by the way he looked. So I took him to the vet and the doctor told me that he was in critical condition so I had to watch his condition for the next 72 hrs. My sister drove me to the vet and she needed to get some food for her dogs so I waited in the car. I held him in my arms and was comforting him and then all of a sudden he stretched out his legs and he closed his eyes. I rushed him back to the vet and they told me that he had died in my arms. That was one of the roughest days for me. The crazy thing is that when I called him that day he still came walking towards me. He could have easily just laid there because he was too weak to walk over but even in his critical condition he still had the strength to come when i called him. Sorry about the long response. I just miss the little guy like crazy

its one of the worst feelings in the world to lose a pet. My dog was named Waffles and one day i was calling him and he did not respond. So i go to the backyard and he is walking slowly towards me. I could tell something was wrong just by the way he looked. So I took him to the vet and the doctor told me that he was in critical condition so I had to watch his condition for the next 72 hrs. My sister drove me to the vet and she needed to get some food for her dogs so I waited in the car. I held him in my arms and was comforting him and then all of a sudden he stretched out his legs and he closed his eyes. I rushed him back to the vet and they told me that he had died in my arms. That was one of the roughest days for me. The crazy thing is that when I called him that day he still came walking towards me. He could have easily just laid there because he was too weak to walk over but even in his critical condition he still had the strength to come when i called him. Sorry about the long response. I just miss the little guy like crazy

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Wow.

My cousin had a big can corso with bad hips. They took him in after years of abuse form a guy living in her condo building. For a few months the dog would hurt himself jumping up when the doorbell rang. He always did it and kept injuring himself. He was going to the bathroom in the house because he couldn't even walk anymore. Then one night he was laying on this doggie bed they made for this 200+lb dog and he looked right at my cousin and just closed his eyes. It was like he said, "I'm done" and just went.

My dog in the avy, I didn't cry at the vid but I get emotional thinking about when he might go. He's 13 which is the upper range for his breed/mix. He is still killing small rodents in my backyard though. Eats chocolate and looks like he takes creatine. I want to age like my dog lol.

Wow.

My cousin had a big can corso with bad hips. They took him in after years of abuse form a guy living in her condo building. For a few months the dog would hurt himself jumping up when the doorbell rang. He always did it and kept injuring himself. He was going to the bathroom in the house because he couldn't even walk anymore. Then one night he was laying on this doggie bed they made for this 200+lb dog and he looked right at my cousin and just closed his eyes. It was like he said, "I'm done" and just went.

My dog in the avy, I didn't cry at the vid but I get emotional thinking about when he might go. He's 13 which is the upper range for his breed/mix. He is still killing small rodents in my backyard though. Eats chocolate and looks like he takes creatine. I want to age like my dog lol.

frown.gif
tired.gif
Ive experienced heartache from losing a pet quite a few times.

RIP Pebbles, Sassy, Big Boy, Buster, Mr., and T-Bone.
tired.gif
frown.gif

All Dogs Go To Heaven

frown.gif
tired.gif
Ive experienced heartache from losing a pet quite a few times.

RIP Pebbles, Sassy, Big Boy, Buster, Mr., and T-Bone.
tired.gif
frown.gif

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Damn. Sorry to hear that, on a side note.. my dog is also named Waffles. I've seen the Oden vid a few times and after every viewing I always make sure to go and play with him a little extra.

Here he is is checking out the situation inside Nathans.

2hgux55.jpg

Damn. Sorry to hear that, on a side note.. my dog is also named Waffles. I've seen the Oden vid a few times and after every viewing I always make sure to go and play with him a little extra.

Here he is is checking out the situation inside Nathans.

2hgux55.jpg

Back
Top Bottom