Short Video: Last Minutes with Oden vol. I teared a bit

saw this a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share, for this very reason is probably why I'm afraid to have a pet
frown.gif
it's a great video nonetheless, cheers!

saw this a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share, for this very reason is probably why I'm afraid to have a pet
frown.gif
it's a great video nonetheless, cheers!

There's nothing quite as exquisite as the unconditional love that a canine displays towards their owner. It's a bond that mankind has formed with canines for tens of thousands of years and is definitely something that shouldn't be missed. A man and his dog... it's a beautiful friendship. 

There's nothing quite as exquisite as the unconditional love that a canine displays towards their owner. It's a bond that mankind has formed with canines for tens of thousands of years and is definitely something that shouldn't be missed. A man and his dog... it's a beautiful friendship. 

So that's where Greg got that extra leg huh...

Naw I'm playing... that #$+! was mad emotional and I'm not even a soft dude. I'm a hard dude.

So that's where Greg got that extra leg huh...

Naw I'm playing... that #$+! was mad emotional and I'm not even a soft dude. I'm a hard dude.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

great post!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2yqVN.jpg
heres mine getting a bath.....  
laugh.gif
@ the bubbles on his head

great post!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2yqVN.jpg
laugh.gif

Saw this awhile back....gets me every time.  Beautiful video.  Big Red Machine, great song too.

Saw this awhile back....gets me every time.  Beautiful video.  Big Red Machine, great song too.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

great post!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2yqVN.jpg
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom