Should I be as pissed as I am Part 2

Sorry for creating a new post for an old one. I couldn't reply to my previous post. Ok so I ordered a pair of cement IV's from Flight Club. When I recieved them they had noticeable glue stains, different production dates, and an unusually soft midsole on just one of the shoes. The pictures doesn't do justice to the defect but it actually bubbles when pressed upon. I want to return/exchange (would prefer to exchange) but I'm still waiting to hear from them about sending them back. I wear my kicks now Im 37 and buy to wear. I do not believe these soles will hold up to more than a couple of wears thats how soft the midsole is. And I know Im not crazy i have been collecting for 18 years.

Glue stains
euiupy.jpg

the midsole
2ens3yb.jpg

Ahh man I'd be piss'd too especially paying flight club prices...! Unacceptable...Good luck.

Why do u keep making new threads when their is already an official thread for this shoe. Thats why your last thread got locked, its a good chance this will be locked also

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Why do u keep making new threads when their is already an official thread for this shoe. Thats why your last thread got locked, its a good chance this will be locked also
and your avatar will be removed

Originally Posted by go rilla

Oh really now ? Ive had for a month now and its still there
wink.gif

wink.gif

dont worry about it cause it wont be there for long 
wink.gif

Yes I would be very upset with the poor quality, but then again we all no quality has gone down the hole. Unfortunately tough luck?

if you are planning on wearing them anyway then you shouldn't be worked about a little glue on the felt, as for the midsole I've never heard of that before so my verdict is no. you should not be as pissed as you are. mystery solved.

wink.gif

dont worry about it cause it wont be there for long 
wink.gif
Thanks, it doesnt matter thats its gone besides i get to see her in person every single day and nite
eek.gif
, and yeah this is still the wrong spot for this thread

I would definitely exchange them if you feel like they're faulty. A word of caution however, flightclub customer service is HORRIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom