should i be mad NT?

Originally Posted by hymen man

kill her and eat her flesh.
You don't have to kill her to do that
devil.gif

You know she is going to say "I didn't even know they were there" or something like that. And you can't really argue it. Check the file see when it was last modified. Gonna be tough because not too many people click save after just viewing a pick. Or see if you can find out when last opened or last used. That way you can see if she is really still hung up on dude

All else fails.... Kill her and eat her flesh i guess

Originally Posted by Jking0821

You know she is going to say "I didn't even know they were there" or something like that. And you can't really argue it. Check the file see when it was last modified. Gonna be tough because not too many people click save after just viewing a pick. Or see if you can find out when last opened or last used. That way you can see if she is really still hung up on dude
oooooooooooor........... you can just leave the @!%%!. If you don't trust her, #+%# it anyway. Why wait to find something? Better yet, why waste effort FISHING for something. Just l;eave. Don't look for a reason. Leave.

or....

You can choose to trust her based on how well yo know the girl. Neither action really has anything to do with the picture if you think about it...

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by Jking0821

oooooooooooor........... you can just leave the @!%%!. If you don't trust her, #+%# it anyway. Why wait to find something? Better yet, why waste effort FISHING for something. Just l;eave. Don't look for a reason. Leave.

or....

You can choose to trust her based on how well yo know the girl. Neither action really has anything to do with the picture if you think about it...
I get what you saying but its just for piece of mind.  Can't be worrying about it all the time you can settle yourself down by knowing if she is still trying to get with another guy.  Keeps you from getting hurt

I am also going under the assumption that he doesn't want to leave her.  That is the easiest solution but he took her back after he knew she banged some dude during a 2 week break so im assuming he really likes her.  If you don't fish around and find out after you already committed that she is doing another dude you will get hurt.  So fish around and make an informed decision.  Don't get caught fishing though then you look like a crazy simp

yea u should, cause if u had those she'd be heated too, and both of you would have every right too, it shows u stilll holdin on to ya past, when you were suppose to have already moved on, 2 years is a long time

Why in the world do NT'ers come here for relationship advice...A question that may never be answered

Originally Posted by solematic j21

You took her back and you knew she was hooking up with some other dude in those two weeks? Still have his pics? 
smh.gif

I'm saying. After I found out that bucket head hooked up with someone it would've been on to the next one.

The next time you smashing (make sure your in missionary) hit her with one long deep stroke and right after just smack her in the face. Ask her why she got those pics (dont stop the strokes) shes gonna be like what are you talking about. Don't explain what your talking about you give her another hard back hand and choke her. If she's guilty she will eventually figure out what you're talking about. If shes innocent she will die and you can live in peace knowing you had a good girl. It's the only way bro

Sounds like a lust situation. She obv likes you more, long term. But maybe she thought dude would lay the pipe prophetically. She's gonna think of other dudes from time-to-time. You're gonna fap to some K-Pop chick. These are the facts of life. But there's no reason for her to have pictures of a hickey she inflicted. That's too much. I wouldn't even be too upset about her being friends w/dude on Facebook or w/e. And maybe even having a gang of photos w/the two of them. But this hickey nonsense? Nah. homey don't play that.

Problem is, you shouldn't be snooping through her files. If you're looking for dirt, you're gonna find it. But keep in mind, just by looking through her files it is implied that you think she is/was up to something that you don't approve of. Gonna be tough to confront her on this. "Hey, I don't trust you so I was looking through your photos and 3 hours later I found..." Might be better to just take the L. If you really want to cover all your bases, back the files up somewhere and delete them from her comp. That way, you still have the files, for her sake. But they're off her comp, for your sake. And if she questions you on it... well, she just won't. If the pics reappear, you have a problem.

Originally Posted by TacC4

Sounds like a lust situation. She obv likes you more, long term. But maybe she thought dude would lay the pipe prophetically. She's gonna think of other dudes from time-to-time. You're gonna fap to some K-Pop chick. These are the facts of life. But there's no reason for her to have pictures of a hickey she inflicted. That's too much. I wouldn't even be too upset about her being friends w/dude on Facebook or w/e. And maybe even having a gang of photos w/the two of them. But this hickey nonsense? Nah. homey don't play that.

Problem is, you shouldn't be snooping through her files. If you're looking for dirt, you're gonna find it. But keep in mind, just by looking through her files it is implied that you think she is/was up to something that you don't approve of. Gonna be tough to confront her on this. "Hey, I don't trust you so I was looking through your photos and 3 hours later I found..." Might be better to just take the L. If you really want to cover all your bases, back the files up somewhere and delete them from her comp. That way, you still have the files, for her sake. But they're off her comp, for your sake. And if she questions you on it... well, she just won't. If the pics reappear, you have a problem.

This guy.

*insert various clapping gifs here*

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by TacC4

This guy.

*insert various clapping gifs here*
b8b25adbbfafe18d5fd98f56aa2938dfc970494.gif

Back
Top Bottom