Should I trade VNDS Spizike White Cements for new CDP 2's or 8's? Tell me what you think!!!

I have a pair of VNDS Spizike white cements. Should I trade these for a new pair of CDP 2's or 8's. I have asked in the past if I should sell them, butafter peoples responses I decided to keep them. Although they were a GR and still available online for around retail I decided to keep them because I doubtthey will ever retro these. I feel that in the future they will be sought after especially in this colorway, however I feel I could find someone to trade me apair of CDP 2's or 8's. Should I make this trade? Who would be getting the better deal now and what would be more valuable/sought after in the future,The Spizike White Cements or the CDP 2's or 3's. Nike Talk tell me what you think

Yeah trade them, if you get the 8's trade them to me
happy.gif

Bro you could easily find cdp 2s or 8s on here or eBay, if you really wanted them you wouldn't need to trade your spiZikes

^^^
roll.gif

Nah, but you'd be better off with the 8s.
Oh, and this would have been better off in the L/P check forum.

just buy the 2's or 8's on ebay or somethin. whatever you feel like doin.

I'm shocked that this isn't an entire page of Spiz'ike hate.

I'd rather have the 8's, myself. The 2's are nice, but they crease easier than any other Jordan in existence.

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

I'm shocked that this isn't an entire page of Spiz'ike hate.

I'd rather have the 8's, myself. The 2's are nice, but they crease easier than any other Jordan in existence.
i don't know about them creasing easier than any jordan. have you even worn the military blue 4's? imo those are the easier creasing shoe.

I would definitely rather have the 8's but like everyone else said they just came out and are pretty easy to find. Up to you though

ya, do what u feel is right. dont depend on other people to make decisions for you. Look up prices on ebay for all of them and go from there, use your judgmenton the prices. LIke me for instance, I dont trade or sell. Just strictly buy. Save up and buy the 2's and the 8's. In the end you'll turn outwinning.

Both the II's and VIII's are better then the Spi'zikes. Later they'll be worth more then them aswell.

Back
Top Bottom