Should I trade VNDS Spizike White Cements for new CDP 2's or 8's? Tell me what you think!!!

Is this a serious topic, dude keep them why trade just save up and buy some 2's or 8's they only like a $120-145. You could probably find them cheaperthan that.

If you can get an even trade go for it, but thats only if you dont want to spend money for the IIs or VIIIs. You can find either of those separately for areasonable price.

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

Bro you could easily find cdp 2s or 8s on here or eBay, if you really wanted them you wouldn't need to trade your spiZikes
agreed..

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

your a ****** lol

laugh.gif

I say make your own decision. You must like the shoes because you have not traded them up to this point.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

this will be locked im guessing
That has nothing to do with what he asked.

$%+ is up with ppl saying in before the lock?

You are a ****** if you have ever actually said that. . or even worse, posted a picture of star trek crawling under the door.

Dumb dumb dumb
roll.gif

Yes, trade your kicks for CDP3s.

if you have no replacment for the spizzikes id keep them, nothing looks nicer on your feet. every time i wear them i get compliments from people who most donteven know about shoes. I personaly think the 2's and 8's are garbage though.

the spizikes cost more than those half packs you have been offered. You can find the 2's or the 8's online for $200. Just wait and you will find theright price for you. trust me

Back
Top Bottom