Should Jordan Brand Add Durant ?

Clearly he is better than everyone in the league minus Kobe and LeBron that is just my opinion! The sky is the limit for him he hasnt even peeked yet. He is signed with contract but I think it would be a good marketing move on Jordan to bring him to the brand. I can honestly see him winning a championship on the Thunder because they are dang near very good now without only young talent imagine if they got another all-star to play off Durant!

only suck is no one really knows the team "THUNDER", and there color way is kind wack, if they were to make a jordan shoes out of that color way look werid, to my opinion other than that he is very talented..

derrick rose hasn't been in the top 5 of scoring for multiple years. Durant should be with JB becuz his Nikes were
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

derrick rose hasn't been in the top 5 of scoring for multiple years. Durant should be with JB becuz his Nikes were
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i was being sarcastic because theres no reason to start a thread off this topic why not add brandon roy and chris bosh the list can go on and on

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The NBA logo should just be changed from jerry west to the jumpman logo. yup.
no way jose. keep the jerry west logo. its been the face of the league for a long time and its a classic logo. would you change the coke or pepsi logo?

I would love to see him rock the jumpman but he went with Nike because he wanted to make a more
affordable basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by wren32

no way jose. keep the jerry west logo. its been the face of the league for a long time and its a classic logo. would you change the coke or pepsi logo?

I know, I was just playin' (sort of). I hear you on that though. With the way things are going, it won't be long until Jordan Brand becomes the official shoe of the NBA. Or official something. You never know with these guys.

Originally Posted by wren32

I know, I was just playin' (sort of). I hear you on that though. With the way things are going, it won't be long until Jordan Brand becomes the official shoe of the NBA. Or official something. You never know with these guys.

yeah the league does do some odd things. I would figure the sponsor of the NBA would be nike not adidas but everyone has their price i guess.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

no, jb sucks

quoted for mother @%+%@$* truth

yea sign him so he can have a sig shoe like wade................oh wait....

Be nice to see a white athlete sometime. Or a soccer player. Tevez got banned for wearing a Jordan headband by the English FA.

it's not Durant, they should add Iguodala..
Have yous seen KD 2 they are really nice, better than Melo's this year and only for $85

Back
Top Bottom