Should my fanhood be questioned?

I bought these earlier today:

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

at least you bought one dope hat.

and where's the cheapest you can cop them? i've been lookin to buy a black A's one for quite some time.

Since you're a NL guy, I think it's ok to wear a stylish AL hat, word to the Twins one you purchased
pimp.gif

I rock a Reds, Mets, Nats, Cubs, and D-Backs hat
pimp.gif

1. who buys 7 hats in one day?

2. who buys 7 different teams' hats in one day?

3. couldn't you have at least gotten one good looking one?

Yes, you're fanhood should be questioned, you've got the whole AL West right there
laugh.gif

Twins hat
pimp.gif

EH i buy all kind of hates expect my teams rivals. as long as u dont rock your rivals hates your good IMO

Can't go wrong w. the O's hat....you're good in my book
laugh.gif

Plus they're all AL squads...none of whom will be playing the Reds in the WS anytime soon.

I have 5 O's fitteds and one Mets hat....Mets are my 2nd favorite team in MLB, but you have now motivated me to look for some other NL fitteds...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Plus they're all AL squads...none of whom will be playing the Reds in the WS anytime soon. not a chance the reds make the WS anytime soon

I have 5 O's fitteds and one Mets hat....Mets are my 2nd favorite team in MLB, but you have now motivated me to look for some other NL fitteds...

Rangers red white and blue FTW!

I stay with a navy Nats, charcoal Blue Jays, or a throwback blue and red Rangers cap.
laugh.gif
7 hats in one day? My goodness.

You should question your own fanhood when u got dusty baker at manager, and he got guys batting out of order

smh.gif

no not all, im a die hard rangers fan. and i wear other teams too. just cant rock any yankees cap though

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

exactly, to be honest i feel sorry for the piece of #@%@ team that you probably root for and so does its management cuz of people like you

im just being reality

Speaking of hats, today some dip
censored.gif
at the mall looked at me in my Twins fiited andpointed at his KC hat with a sheepish grin. I just
laugh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
him at the same time. My dude has balls wearin a Royals hat in Twins Territory
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

co-sign. co-sign. co-sign.

i only own nationals fiiteds. home, away, and alternate.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
anything else would be disloyal and feel awkward.

and for the record, curly w *****!
baseball_cap_nationals.jpg

the curly w >>>>>>>>>>>> all.

i got them thru my dude who works at lids with his discount. i'm just stocking up for the summer...i'm kind of a polo/backwards hat guy.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Plus they're all AL squads...none of whom will be playing the Reds in the WS anytime soon.

i been looking for that O's hat with the bird forever.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

You should question your own fanhood when u got dusty baker at manager, and he got guys batting out of order

smh.gif

suck it.

i felt kinda wierd buying them, but like it's been mentioned...they're all AL teams. i just need some different color schemes. i got all the Redshats, and there was a Reds hat in the Oakland colorway, with the little New Era logo on the side, but it seemed like it didn't fit like the authentics do.

i mean, at least i didn't get no Yankee, Red Sox, Cardinals, or Cubs hat right?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Rangers red white and blue FTW!

I stay with a navy Nats, charcoal Blue Jays, or a throwback blue and red Rangers cap.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I too am a fitted connoisseur. But my rule is to never get a Chi Sox/Yankees hat.
happy.gif
grin.gif

Don't mind gunna...he's just mad cause everyone thinks he got an Andy Phillips #12 Yankee authentic, when we all know the realtruth....SORI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have a few rules when buying a hat: 1) Don't buy a Dodgers hat, 2) Don't buy a Yankees hat, and 3) Don't buy an Angels hat.

smh.gif
@ you buying an Angels fitted. Good looks on the A's hat though
pimp.gif
. I approve of that purchase, but the Angels hat? C'mon man.

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

exactly, to be honest i feel sorry for the piece of #@%@ team that you probably root for and so does its management cuz of people like you

im just being reality

by "people like me" do you mean season ticket holders?

Back
Top Bottom