Shoutout to the NT Lurkers

For some reason, gifs are delayed on my computer. A lot of them won't play unless I drag my cursor over them. Plus some pics aren't showing up. Any one else having this problem?

Oh yea, hi lurkers.

For some reason, gifs are delayed on my computer. A lot of them won't play unless I drag my cursor over them. Plus some pics aren't showing up. Any one else having this problem?

Oh yea, hi lurkers.

Yeah same here too. Varying emoticons are also on the fritz. 0o

After the switch I lost my sn's for a couple months and just lurked.

Hard to break the habit of lurking.

FutureMD is silly putty right? :nerd: I have always assumed but never saw it addressed.

Here's a question for anyone this pertains to. Why are lurkers bothersome/annoying/looked down upon to you?

Lurkers don't bother me at all and they never will.

I lurked for about a year then even when I signed up I rarely posted for years.

Would have been cool to see a thread like this back then.

Come on in...

I don't understand how you can lurk for years and years and only come out of hiding every once in a while.

I get those that lurk for a while and then get involved when they feel "comfortable"...or others that used to be involved and mostly lurk now...but how do you browse the site regularly for 6, 7, 8 years and only post when you asking for a PM or some ****?

I'm not even trying to be an ***...just always been curious about it. If I was that engaged w/ something, I'd want to contribute at some point.

Lurked for 5+ yrs. Made the account upon the switch. Never needed to make An account to enjoy the site. I even bought sneakers from sellers on the old site by contacting their email or number. Some of ya need to lurk as much nonsense I see ya post on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom