Shrine Sneaker Pack (Travel Backpack)

didn't see this posted anywhere but i thought it was pretty cool...i was too late for the $99 deal so i hopped on the $149...i figured some NTers would wanna chip in and help them reach their goal (kickstarter link below):

http://kck.st/1fcl5km

hypebeast sneaker pack wouldve been a better name. It looks like it holds all hypebeat essentials ipad, gshock, fitteds, ect.

its not a bad concept.... maybe if they tweak the design a little more it would look better, cuz right now it just looks like a child's suitcase you wear on your back.

A backpack?!? Eh, seems like trying to hard.

Now if this was a suitcase with the handle and wheels I'd be all for it.

That **** is terrible. Thank God I was never a sneakerhead, I just liked and had way too many pairs. Still have 30+ but getting rid of half.

That **** is terrible. Thank God I was never a sneakerhead, I just liked and had way too many pairs. Still have 30+ but getting rid of half.
I've got over 150 pairs of shoes and I still don't see myself as a "sneakerhead" lol. Seems pretty lame to me. It's like calling yourself a "gamer" because you have an Xbox

People like labels so we can be put into boxes and demographics and be marginalized.

/Kanyerant

Last edited:
As much hate as the label "sneakerhead" gets I have more disdain for people who label themselves "foodies". Like, doesn't everyone appreciate good food? It makes no sense.

As much hate as the label "sneakerhead" gets I have more disdain for people who label themselves "foodies". Like, doesn't everyone appreciate good food? It makes no sense.
But doesn't that make them sound so much cooler? Lol. "I like to watch TV, you may now refer to me as a "televisonary"" haha... Idiotic huh?

"Sneakerheads", "Non-sneakerheads that just have a lot of shoes", "Foodies" = HIPSTERS.

That's a nice bag if it was just a regular backpack. I usually take a skate pair and 2 other pairs. I'm kinda OCD about wearing the same shoe back to back :/

I've always hated the term sneakerhead because it's like you're declaring yourself awesome

I used to have 75+ pairs and never would call myself that word; maybe I'm weird but I was just a dude who liked kicks

I've always hated the term sneakerhead because it's like you're declaring yourself awesome

I used to have 75+ pairs and never would call myself that word; maybe I'm weird but I was just a dude who liked kicks

I feel you. A lot of self-proclaimed sneakerheads have been doing it for years and do know their stuff though. It's corny sounding, yeah, but I respect someone who calls themselves a sneakerhead if I see them wearing all their stuff and I talk to them and they clearly know their stuff.

I just can't get done with the sneakerheads that only know about new releases and treat sneakers like a trading card game and do it for bragging rights and exclusivity.

I don't get the hate for this backpack btw. Simple and practical design. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom