Sicario (2015): Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, Benicio del Toro

What did you want the ending to be when the main plot was completely derailed because of corrupt Mexican police and a cowardly defense secretary?

Homey was burned and marked for death along with the girl. They made the best of it by the girl and the kid basically being hinted at being trained to be sicarios for the next movie.

Last edited:
What did you want the ending to be when the main plot was completely derailed because of corrupt Mexican police and a cowardly defemse secretary?

Homey was burned and marked for death along with the girl. They made the best of it by the girl and the kid basically being hinted at being trained to be sicarios for the next movie.
^ ending still sucked. Everyone in the movies theatre was like WTF was that.

Rather them show how he made it back to the states with a gun shot wound to the face with a little bit of action, that 1 year later blurb seem lazy

Last edited:
^ ending still sucked. Everyone in the movies theatre was like WTF was that.

Rather them show how he made it back to the states with a gun shot wound to the face with a little bit of action, that 1 year later blurb seem lazy
You saying it sucked but not really saying why.

And what you actually wanted to see? :lol: Sounds boring and unnecessary as ****.

We want to see dude find a place to lay low for a year and heal up, and track down kid who shot him?

The place is literally right next to the border. The kid lived on one side and went to school on the other. None of that matters.

The ending doesnt differ much from the first one. There's a climax and then quiet ending.

You saying it sucked but not really saying why.

And what you actually wanted to see? :lol: Sounds boring and unnecessary as ****.

We want to see dude find a place to lay low for a year and heal up, and track down kid who shot him?

The place is literally right next to the border. The kid lived on one side and went to school on the other. None of that matters.

The ending doesnt differ much from the first one. There's a climax and then quiet ending.

I've been in the movie biz for over 30 years, I know a good ending !!!!! (I"M JOKING)

I stick by my ending. I'll be at the movies for the 3rd installment anyway.

The subtlety of making him crash into the street fencing when he was trying to stay conscious was dope to me.
I just love that extra touch. Like realistically no one with a hole in their face is going to be driving perfectly :lol:
So it was small but appreciated.

Yeah, that little crash into the fence scene had me :lol:

For a second, I thought he was dead for real for real, and then he got back to driving :rofl:

lil twerp is going to be all jacked up by the time the third one hits
with all the money it has made, they pretty much had to make a third one with how the second ended

Just watched Sicario 2. No where near as good as the OG, but it was entertaining. Glad I didn't spend money on it to see it in theaters...I can see why the reviews were all over the place. SO many plot holes...I have 2 questions:

1. How did Miguel recognize Alejandro with all the other people crossing the border? Did I miss something earlier in the film where they met or may have seen one another?

2. For a second, I thought Miguel was a rat....how did he have the wherewithal to jump from the truck after he shot Alejandro in the head? Thought he was tipped off, but there was nothing in the movie that suggested he did. Can someone explain what they thought?

Just watched Sicario 2. No where near as good as the OG, but it was entertaining. Glad I didn't spend money on it to see it in theaters...I can see why the reviews were all over the place. SO many plot holes...I have 2 questions:

1. How did Miguel recognize Alejandro with all the other people crossing the border? Did I miss something earlier in the film where they met or may have seen one another?

2. For a second, I thought Miguel was a rat....how did he have the wherewithal to jump from the truck after he shot Alejandro in the head? Thought he was tipped off, but there was nothing in the movie that suggested he did. Can someone explain what they thought?

1. early encounter in the parking lot when they were in the States. the car they were driving almost hit the kid and i think it was brolin who exchanged words with him or made a comment to del toro, but he just stares them down
2. he had second thoughts about joining the gang

1. early encounter in the parking lot when they were in the States. the car they were driving almost hit the kid and i think it was brolin who exchanged words with him
2. he had second thoughts about joining the gang

AHHHHHHHH.....good call! Totally forgot about the mall parking lot encounter.

Also, it's crazy about him having 2nd thoughts, then going full gang-banger when the movie skips ahead to a year in the future.

Finally watched the movie last night and I was entertained. Although, I was expecting more.

I didn't think the movie was going to end like that. I was expecting him to heal up and still go after the kid and the Reyes Cartel. Smh.

I thought your #1 plothole was a stretch also when I watched.

Rewatched this again (1st one) tonight, what a great film. Quick q, when they capture dude and they cut off early before the interrogation, what does Benecio do? Does he smash dude? Never caught that the first time.

Back
Top Bottom