Sidekick Slide....sexxiest sidekick ever?

sk1...cool gadget , bigger tigger had one hanging on his chain so that was cool
sk2 myspace starts buzzing hard , young teens fiend and cop....still bulky
sk3 bit sleeker ...but they all break down within 3 months and go hay wire ....plus everyone and there mother owns one
sk i.d ....nice but no more then a sk 2 at best , outdated
LX...cool and all but seems to generic to 1-3 , none the less ok

now this sexxy beast is sleek ,small ........................and damn i hate the swivel ..............
but the question is? will every damn 13 old girl have their mom buy them one this Christmas or b-day ?....or just for the heck of it (uuuhhhh spoiled)
its retailing at 300 , 200 with the contract so im sure they will

none the less is anyone feeling this thing like i am
pimp.gif

370x400.jpg

They fixed the issue that was causing trouble with them. I'm a Blackberry user but the Sidekick is next up in terms of devices that get the job done.

Push Email?!
eek.gif
Thats one of the main reasons i have a Blackberry. Love theBBs but i miss the IMing capabilities of the Sks. Might have to cop.

I have had sidekick 2 and 3 but ultimately sidekick2 im gonna have to say was the best hands down.

very true the sidekick slide doesnt flip which was half the stunt...

Just throwin this out there....

I love dudes on that 'oh, sidekicks are for kids, MDA's and BB's are for grown ups' meanwhile they don't even use the majority of theBB's features. Yall kill me..haha

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Just throwin this out there....

I love dudes on that 'oh, sidekicks are for kids, MDA's and BB's are for grown ups' meanwhile they don't even use the majority of the BB's features. Yall kill me..haha

Exactly
pimp.gif

me and my cousin picked the lx and slide ... luckily, i picked the lx lol ... he stays lookin at me with a mean mug when i flip its pure sexy sleekness out andhe has his lil mini keyboard makin it hard for people with bigger hands to type ... its a female phone to me

looks good, but i'm still not the biggest fan of the interface . . . but a lot better now that it's not so huge.

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

I have had sidekick 2 and 3 but ultimately sidekick2 im gonna have to say was the best hands down.

very true the sidekick slide doesnt flip which was half the stunt...
Co-Sign
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom