Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Beeniesfoams has a point. But this is one shoe I'll never regret jumping the gun on.

Unlike the non-og Foamposite One retro colorways, the demand for these will always be at a high level.
thats exactly why I went ahead and ordered them.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Beeniesfoams has a point. But this is one shoe I'll never regret jumping the gun on.

Unlike the non-og Foamposite One retro colorways, the demand for these will always be at a high level.

So true. I remember when these first dropped. I had to pay a bill and wasn't able to get these. In the DMV, when foams drop they don't last for long. So I couldn't wait. I scooped these up from sidelineapparel.com with the quickness to make sure i got them
another reason why i went ahead and ordered them... I didnt want to take any chances..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by a12ware89

any where in the DMV YET????

yea jus copped my like an hour ago for $180 at cinderellas in baltimore on park heights and belvedere and sportsmart is supposed to be getiin them eithertoday or tommorow. i aint even goin lie i was doubting NTinfomaniac for a minute but he definitely came thru!

heres a pic if u havent seen em yet:

I picked up my pair... sold the model from a few yrs ago because i knew these were coming back out
smile.gif

Mine were from Georgetown (MD/DC) on M street near Chipotle... IMO quality of OG seemed better...

Just scooped my pair up from sidelineapparel.com thanks to DaDoc03..good lookin out bro..didn't read page 20 i guess i skipped over it..got a 10.5..reallywanted a 10 but i got the all black foams that came out this year in a 10.5 and they fit the same as the 10 in my black/red's and black/cactus's..

Originally Posted by bigj505

I picked up my pair... sold the model from a few yrs ago because i knew these were coming back out
smile.gif

Mine were from Georgetown (MD/DC) on M street near Chipotle... IMO quality of OG seemed better...

you mean the pair from a few years ago correct? Those in NY can you post where these are being sold and how much youve seen them for. Retail means nothingin ny
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

smile.gif

you mean the pair from a few years ago correct? Those in NY can you post where these are being sold and how much youve seen them for. Retail means nothing in ny
eyes.gif

Yea i meant i sold the ones i had from a few yrs ago last month... they sold for like 130 or so used and i got mine today.... hooray beer!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just scooped my pair up from sidelineapparel.com thanks to DaDoc03..good lookin out bro..didn't read page 20 i guess i skipped over it..got a 10.5..really wanted a 10 but i got the all black foams that came out this year in a 10.5 and they fit the same as the 10 in my black/red's and black/cactus's..

Hey no problem man... They helped me out, no reason not to pass it on.... Glad you got em...

I will post pics of my foams when these come in.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

smile.gif

you mean the pair from a few years ago correct? Those in NY can you post where these are being sold and how much youve seen them for. Retail means nothing in ny
eyes.gif

Yea i meant i sold the ones i had from a few yrs ago last month... they sold for like 130 or so used and i got mine today for 158 total.... hooray beer!
can you be a pal and tell me where you got them from for that price? For 158 i might have to buy another pair. Forthe person saying quality isnt as good can you explain further please.
and lastly the pics from K.A.C are not doing the shoe justice imo

Originally Posted by Zach13g

to anyone who has these in hand would you mind taking a clear picture of the shoes Size tag inside the actual shoe & post it here or email me it to [email protected]

thanks!

hope this works... im at work sorry for bad/huge pics

To the people that got this release already, do these fit like the blk/red and blk/cactus foam ones, which I thought ran small, or do they fit like previousfoam pros, which I thought ran true to size. Thanks

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

To the people that got this release already, do these fit like the blk/red and blk/cactus foam ones, which I thought ran small, or do they fit like previous foam pros, which I thought ran true to size. Thanks

they fit true to size. since this is my 1st pair of pros i noticed the difference when i tried em on. i have all the foam ones in an 11 but when i gotthese in an 11 i have a little bit more room than i did in the foam ones.

You must be from TX, Joe.

Since we're in TX we have to charge sales tax when being shipped within the state.

Back
Top Bottom