Silver Mark On Playoff XIII's From the Factory

Hey guys, I just picked up another pair of playoff 13's to keep DS and they look beautiful except for one mark. On the edge of where the white rubber pod meets the leather and suede like material there is a silver pen line that outlines where the white rubber pod goes on the side of the shoe. It has about half an inch long. Has anyone ever seen/heard of this and is there a way to get it off?

Thanks

Meaning it isn't from someone else that had them and wrote on them or got something on them, it has a mark on it that came from the factory. The shoes are deadstock and were wrapped up/unopened when I got them.

EDIT: Meaning the mark is there from production not from someone, you can tell it is from production because the silver line goes right against the pod as if it was an outline to follow when the shoe was being manufactured.

2s94w2v.jpg

if you mean factory outlets then thats b grade quality

you could also get the shoe from a retailers like niketown or footlocker with the same quality control

its really noting to make a big deal about

Meh, guess I am used to shoes not having marks on them. Silver marks on a black toe box is a shame to me.

Thanks dannyboy - I'll be sure to do that.

By the way, these came from a footlocker.

Use black leather shoe polish, and put tape on the pods so that they don't get that black stuff on 'em.
Go over it until the silver spot is gone? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mattarios

Meh, guess I am used to shoes not having marks on them. Silver marks on a black toe box is a shame to me.

see you said footlocker
its crap quality either way for your money 

that's what i come to expect 

That is actually a very minor optical issue.
I thought about something more serious
smile.gif

It looks like remains of glue.
If it is only glue stain, u can rub it off
Or carefully scratch them off with ur
Nails.
Otherwise, just ignore it.

There's a better chance of something being wrong with you than those shoes for making a post about a tiny little mark.

they don't look any different/worse than the rest of the 13's that came out a GR's..  like someone else said.. looks more like glue than anything..  I would hate to be behind you on release day if your making that big of a fuss over something that you can barely notice in that picture.. 

Originally Posted by mattarios

Anytime brother
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Oh really? Where? I did a search and couldn't find anything on it.

RCJ - i used an eraser and it got rid of spots above the toe box but I think the silver you can see in the picture is so close to the pod that it is covered by glue keeping it from coming off.

Back
Top Bottom