Simple Pick Vol. Levy Tran...OHDEARLAWD

I would have let her sit on me with her **** blood as I ride da bike.

Last edited:
Why she gotta do that to her chest though?

I'm OK with tats on her arms and everything but why the chesticles!?

Am I the only one who finds chicks with tattoos a turn off? I mean one or two is fine, but not excessive.

I'd smash but not knowing she was doing this cuz it was recorded I'd find her really disgusting and unattractive if she came at me with that **** blood talk :x

:rofl: @ the black guy being asked the cum on your face question.

Stuff like that I know each dude when they met up with friends were like "I met the weirdest Asian ***** today. Broad was straight bonkers. Nasty ho."

I think the tattoos make her stand out or else she'll just be some regular asian model we'll just probably forget about. I have nothing against her tattoos since its her body and she still looks gorgeous. :pimp:

Not their best work the idea had a lot of potential but the lines were too over the top.

I need an Asian woman in my life.

she is fine, she has that good good, down to earth feel to her

but i rather her without the tats.

not a tats person.

I actually love the tats. Without em she's just that Asian chick that was on Real World and in the Dragonball Z and Sucker Punch movies.

I actually love the tats. Without em she's just that Asian chick that was on Real World and in the Dragonball Z and Sucker Punch movies.
Levy Tran=Jamie Chung?
LL

tumblr_mbntnl2WCz1r0o116o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbki4uOF9T1qb5jjpo1_r1_500.png
PS the tats on Jamie and I won't be able to tell the difference when they smile.

I'd love to smash both though. Not hating or saying one is a downgrade just that the tats say a bit about her aesthetically and sets her apart.

Almost wish I still watched wrestling to know who the **** that guy is :lol:

Last edited:
dam why all those dudes get shy and walk off???

musst be NT'ers

but dam i would sucks teh blood out the box

Back
Top Bottom