Simple Pickup on ABC News

Proving skeptical NY haters wrong. 
pimp.gif

Damn them dudes were beyond confident. I couldn't deal with that much rejection. It is tough to holla at %#@#@% in NYC. Swag gotta be on 1000

I have to respect their efforts. To be able to approach women cold, in what I would consider a non-social type setting/event, requires skill. The fact they did it w/o any gimmicks (for some of the parts)makes it even more difficult.
They also have to have the thickest of skins, because you figure for every girl that gives out her number, there are probably a half a dozen (if not more), that turn them down.

key quotes in the video:
"women respond to confidence more than looks"
"we are less than average looking guys"

these dudes have realized that when you realize you have nothing to lose, the world is yours.  and that doesn't just apply to women. 

Notice the difference in the women's responsiveness though. West coast chicks gotta be a whole nother culture, i need to hit cali once.

That's awesome they made it onto an ABC News segment 
laugh.gif

Didn't realize how popular they are on the internet 
pimp.gif

cali is easy, I wanna see go at it in NY.

Ya'll claim the game ain't the same, wouldn't hurt to see them in action in a rougher setting.

Jason actually got jumped later that night leaving a club later...
He was by himself in the middle of the city leaving a club...3 dudes rolled up with a bat and messed him up pretty good...Broke like 5 of his teeth down to the root smh.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

He was by himself in the middle of the city leaving a club...3 dudes rolled up with a bat and messed him up pretty good...Broke like 5 of his teeth down to the root smh.

whaaa?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

wow...

this is the definition of player hating.
30t6p3b.gif

wow.

Back
Top Bottom