Singapore Sneaker and Stuff Updates

We have a pick up game every tuesdays and thursdays from 6:30PM - 9PM at Blk 299 Compassvale street. And every saturday and sunday morning at Blk 260C Sengkang East way. Feel free to join.
smile.gif
Bro,

Can I join  you guys? I stay near this place. Do you guys play 5 on 5?

I am going to be in Singapore on February 14th and was wanting to cop the Jordan 1 black red low. Does anybody know where they are releasing and how releases like this work in Singapore ?

I am going to be in Singapore on February 14th and was wanting to cop the Jordan 1 black red low. Does anybody know where they are releasing and how releases like this work in Singapore ?

There are no news about the AJ 1 low yet.
But most probably it will release this weekend.

Limited Edt-Hall of Fame and Limited Edt-Ballpark and/or Hoops factory would be your best bet on such releases (see store details in 1st page). And usually on a first come, first serve basis (VIPs will be given priority to call in and reserve most of the time).

There are no news about the AJ 1 low yet.
But most probably it will release this weekend.

Limited Edt-Hall of Fame and Limited Edt-Ballpark and/or Hoops factory would be your best bet on such releases (see store details in 1st page). And usually on a first come, first serve basis (VIPs will be given priority to call in and reserve most of the time).
Thanks for that (repped), I will check the stores out on the 13th Feb When I arrive. What time do stores open and close generally ? Also for a release like this how early would I need to arrive to cop the lows ?

Last edited:
Thanks for that (repped), I will check the stores out on the 13th Feb When I arrive. What time do stores open and close generally ? Also for a release like this how early would I need to arrive to cop the lows ?

Stores are usually open from 10:30AM to 10:00PM. It depends which store you're gonna visit actually.
I'm guessing there's not much hype over it like the AJ11s. So just be there at around 2-3 hours prior to the store's opening.

Where's the best place to get good stuff on sale? Like roshe runs etc are the outlet stores any good?

Where's the best place to get good stuff on sale? Like roshe runs etc are the outlet stores any good?

Yup. You can find some there.
Check out the Nike Outlet Store info in the first page for details.
You can also check out the outlet store located at the 4th floor of 313@Somerset mall. Just near LEway.

Hey glitch, i'll go to sg this month, do you know store in singapore which still have rare AJ's such as aj1 (ex:bred colourway), aj11's, or any retro aj's? I really need your help mate, thankyou :smile:

Hey glitch, i'll go to sg this month, do you know store in singapore which still have rare AJ's such as aj1 (ex:bred colourway), aj11's, or any retro aj's? I really need your help mate, thankyou :smile:

Your best bet to check out some hard to find past AJ retro releases would be in Limited Edt - Chamber (Located in Shoppes@Marina Bay) and Limited Edt - Hall of Fame (Located in Vivo City - Harbour front MRT). Though, only Limited Edt members can get inside their "members only" room where these sneakers are displayed for sale.

Last edited:
Do you know how much must i pay for those retros? (In a retail price or resell price?) and by the way how to be limited edt member? Thankyou for replying glitch :smile:

Do you know how much must i pay for those retros? (In a retail price or resell price?) and by the way how to be limited edt member? Thankyou for replying glitch :smile:

Those inside the member room are after market prices (resell price). Those on the store shelves are SRP which ranges between SGD249-409 for Jordans

You gotta spend SGD1,500 in accumulated receipts to become a member.

Forgot to post here when Gilas went to SEABA (April-May) and the SEA Games (June). Met a number of folks at the games, most wearing nice sneaks.

Forgot to post here when Gilas went to SEABA (April-May) and the SEA Games (June). Met a number of folks at the games, most wearing nice sneaks.

Nice! I was only able to watch the live game against Malaysia during SEABA.
Getting a ticket for the SEA Games is so damn difficult. Yup, sold out in seconds. :frown:

Could have bumped into you, man! haha

^ SEABA games weren't full except for the PHI-SIN game on Labor Day Friday. Had about 3000 Pinoys outside OCBC Arena who couldn't get in. Homecourt advantage anywhere we play. Gotta give it to all Pinoys fans, the best in the world.

We had to scourge for SEA Games tickets from scalpers just to make sure the families of the Gilas cadets could watch. $10 tickets going for $100 for the gold medal game.

I wouldn't be surprised if we bumped into each other during the PHI-MAL game since it wasn't packed. If it helps, I was either on Pink Floral Janoskis or Multicolor Flyknit Roshes :lol:

I might be working for the ASEAN Basketball League soon, so SG will be visited frequently if that works out.

^ SEABA games weren't full except for the PHI-SIN game on Labor Day Friday. Had about 3000 Pinoys outside OCBC Arena who couldn't get in. Homecourt advantage anywhere we play. Gotta give it to all Pinoys fans, the best in the world.

We had to scourge for SEA Games tickets from scalpers just to make sure the families of the Gilas cadets could watch. $10 tickets going for $100 for the gold medal game.

I wouldn't be surprised if we bumped into each other during the PHI-MAL game since it wasn't packed. If it helps, I was either on Pink Floral Janoskis or Multicolor Flyknit Roshes :lol:

I might be working for the ASEAN Basketball League soon, so SG will be visited frequently if that works out.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. The support from Pinoys during SEABA and SEA games was overwhelming! It's like watching a "Barang ay" league. You can hear the boos and praises from the top of their lungs. :lol: :lol:

People were even lined up outside to get a chance of getting in the SEA games. Trying their luck for cheap tickets. But yeah, it is what it is. Money matters. :frown:

That's cool! Hit me up or something, man. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom