Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Spooky.
eek.gif

The Sixers have made a flurry of moves - three free-agent signings in three weeks - but yesterday they finally pulled the trigger on one of their own, agreeing with restricted free-agent guard Lou Williams on a five-year deal worth $25 million, according to a source familiar with the negotiations

Wow. Thats it? 5/25?? Good contract for the Sixers.

Dude's be forgettin that you really can't go out and meet a chick once she knows you worth millions. The only chicks that you know are real; are gonnabe the same chick you been with when you was broke and eatin peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The Sixers have made a flurry of moves - three free-agent signings in three weeks - but yesterday they finally pulled the trigger on one of their own, agreeing with restricted free-agent guard Lou Williams on a five-year deal worth $25 million, according to a source familiar with the negotiations

Wow. Thats it? 5/25?? Good contract for the Sixers.

Indeed. That's a great deal for the Sixers. I like Lou Williams' game. He's already a good player but I can see him potentially turning into areally good player.

Lou Williams took a bad deal. He should have gone for fewer years. He might be really freaking good. This is going to lock him in to that 5 mil per for toomany years.

Tupac, you do a great job updating this thread. Save me a lotta time surfin just by checkin in in here.
pimp.gif

thats a render someone made that they think its going to look like after he seen the placing of the pinstripe on the picture we all saw.
My Bad.. I Had No Idea, Like I Said I Just Saw It On Another Forum

Originally Posted by chikickz

Lou Williams took a bad deal. He should have gone for fewer years. He might be really freaking good. This is going to lock him in to that 5 mil per for too many years.

Nah,

He loves Philly and if he's fine with 5 mil a year so be it.

And if he wants more money in the long-run and becomes a really good player Stefanski has no problem giving him an extension and more dough

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I dont think we have enough for mutombo after signing Vujacic to all that dough

the lakers still have the mle but kupchake already said he won't be using it this summer.

Back
Top Bottom