skinny jeans appreciation vol. i love a woman in skinny jeans

i dunno if this was already created, but i searched for it.. i needed a skinny jean appreciation thread.. i dont wanna feel like the only one..
smile.gif

i've been noticing around campus that more and more females are rockin skinny jeans.. and i must say, i absolutely LOVE it.. i dunno what it is about em,but i love a girl in some skinny jeans, SO sexy
pimp.gif

celeb_skinny_jeans.12680700_std.jpg

alba_skinnyjean2.jpg

Beyonce.jpg

ignore the bruises
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

rihanna-duffy.jpg

rihanna-in-mom-jeans.jpg

am i the only one NT...?!

*EDIT: Workin on finding more pics, in class attempting to listen, while trying to get this thread movin, thatsall that i got in the short term.. so quit complainin and post what you like to see
pimp.gif

*EDIT: took down the pics makin everyone sick..
smh.gif
.. damn, got some picky NTers here.*

Yeaaahh.. But they gotta have curves and preferable a booty though. Skinny jeans with box waists = unappreciated.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yeaaahh.. But they gotta have curves and preferable a booty though. Skinny jeans with box waists = unappreciated.
You right, you right.

it depends. When a girl is computer screen flat its just

But if she has a bit of weight then its alright with me. Even if she isn't buffie in the back it looks good. Case in point

Especially when there is some wear in jeans, combs, stacks w.e. But that last part is just me I guess

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

agreed man. i cant stand a super skinny chick, just makes me
sick.gif
.. but you know you'd get the 5 fingers to the face if u told her to put on some weight, just like if you tellin her to lose weight
laugh.gif
.. i dont wanna see a fat chick in skinny jeans.. cause ive seen a few aroundcampus tryna rock em but its just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
making me reallllll
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

see if we can find some pics of some healthy girls in some skinny jeans, im gon get on my research grizzy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But if she has a bit of weight then its alright with me. Even if she isn't buffie in the back it looks good. Case in point

Especially when there is some wear in jeans, combs, stacks w.e. But that last part is just me I guess
looks corny on her imo

maybe it's the shoes..

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

looks corny on her imo

maybe it's the shoes..
no eggy, its the fact that she's covering her crotch wit her shirt so we can't see the detail of her kitty in the skinny jeans.
laugh.gif

imo skinny jeans are a must any other kind of pants that are not leggings on a girl are a no-go

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Weekend Girl wrote:

Skinny jeans w/ heels
pimp.gif

word...makes your butt stick out and your legs look long...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I already got some long #!+ legs though
laugh.gif

Skinny jeans can make my thighs look big if they're a light wash
mad.gif

Nako
be736c4f40b23db205ebedeedcbd1f52bc1b50fd.gif
wink.gif

i don't have longs legs soi wear dark jeans...Tyra says they make your legs look longer...i'm good on the thighs...

Back
Top Bottom